Gordon’s triple save in the first half. Was his second save over the line?

WinkieWATP

Had to watch the game on the phone so couldn’t see if it was but it must have been very close to being over the line?

It looked tight from MFN so I can't really say either way but it would certainly have had a VAR check if we had it.

Didn't look like it was over. Gordon's body was on the other side of the goal line the whole team and all the shots hit off the front of him.

Another wee minor one.

1st half the ball looked to be well over the Far Side touchline, bounced right in front of the Linesman who never flagged

Sit in GR1 don’t think it was thought he was a Jammy bastard though

Not just a jammy bastard but a decent keeper. I was glad last season they didnt get him.

I don't support Scotland too much but Id have McGregor, McLaughlin and him as the 3 keepers of choice. (Obviously not going to happen).

The way to beat him is to take him by surprise, lile Lundstram. Not pass pass pass pass shoot in the box (in my opinion).

The referees watch beeps if it goes over the line, it wasn’t in.

They rode their luck today but teams know we will only score 1 goal so they play to the death against us knowing a set pierce goal snd they walk away from the game with a draw every time.

Not just a jammy bastard but a decent keeper. I was glad last season they didnt get him.

I don't support Scotland too much but Id have McGregor, McLaughlin and him as the 3 keepers of choice. (Obviously not going to happen).

The way to beat him is to take him by surprise, lile Lundstram. Not pass pass pass pass shoot in the box (in my opinion).
He’s a good keeper no doubt I just thought he carried a little luck in that incident

The referees watch beeps if it goes over the line, it wasn’t in.

They rode their luck today but teams know we will only score 1 goal so they play to the death against us knowing a set pierce goal snd they walk away from the game with a draw every time.
Goal line technology is only used in the cup competitions played at Hampden at the moment.

Actually, I was sure it did, but it looks like it was only ever in use in the Betfred Cup Hampden games last season.

Don't know why I thought otherwise!
SFA and SPFL used it last season for their cup games at Hampden

But isn't used anywhere in the domestic competitions

As I added to the post not sure if we have have because of Europe so UEFA can used it

I sit in BR4 and I definitely thought it was over the line and so did everyone round about me. I was looking for a thread on this to see. Regardless for me it should have been a penalty and perhaps a red card since no attempt was made for the ball in the box.

Last edited:
SFA and SPFL used it last season for their cup games at Hampden

But isn't used anywhere in the domestic competitions

As I added to the post not sure if we have have because of Europe so UEFA can used it

We have used it in Europe, the home game v Porto the ref pointed to his watch when Pepe claimed the ball had crossed the line at one point.

Edit - currently installed at Ibrox, Hampden and parkhead.

We have used it in Europe, the home game v Porto the ref pointed to his watch when Pepe claimed the ball had crossed the line at one point.

Edit - currently installed at Ibrox, Hampden and parkhead.

Cheers @Smkz23

Another wee minor one.

1st half the ball looked to be well over the Far Side touchline, bounced right in front of the Linesman who never flagged
It was well out twice. First time a free kick was awarded against Tax for handling the ball. Second time the Hearts players feet were over the line and he leant backwards to head the ball back in.

Had to watch the game on the phone so couldn’t see if it was but it must have been very close to being over the line?
No. Credit where credit is due, he saved well there, even if a bit fortunate. He's been a very consistent goalie over the years, including for the filth.

it shouldve been a clear penalty for us, not sure why we dont get fouls anymore for our jersey's being yanked off our backs.

it shouldve been a clear penalty for us, not sure why we dont get fouls anymore for our jersey's being yanked off our backs.
It was a clear penalty. Balogun was clearly having his jersey pulled as he tried to bundle the ball over the line.

Back