Gordon’s triple save in the first half. Was his second save over the line?

I thought the refs have a beeper on their watches if the ball goes over the line.
That was a goal relatively recently that crept over the line before being cleared and the referee gave it to us because he was pointing at his watch!!

I thought the refs have a beeper on their watches if the ball goes over the line.
That was a goal relatively recently that crept over the line before being cleared and the referee gave it to us because he was pointing at his watch!!
That was in Europe. We don’t have goal line technology in the SPL. Surprised so many seem to think we do considering its the game we watch week in week out?

When watching it live I was sure it was over the line. No real protests from our players though so I guess it wasn’t.

Scottish football has goalline technology.
Don’t think it does. We have it but don’t think rest of the league do. You never see a ref pointing to his watch like you do in Europe in those situations.

Goal line technology was only trialed in the Scottish cup games. The diddy teams won’t spend money to get it because they’re stupid and it can only benefit the game

He's a brilliant goalkeeper, every bit as good as McGregor. I'm absolutely delighted they let him leave and spunked £5m on the Greek hologram.

Back