Gordon Duncan on Clyde SSB

kennylanglea

So...what do bears,who still listen,think of him as presenter ?

Is he an improvement on Peter Martin,Jim Delahunt and Gerry McCulloch?

Is it worth tuning in again ?

He backs Celtic up at every turn and it is becoming more noticeable. He has been ok thus far but I can see him becoming intolerable pretty soon.

He's not as bad, but unfortunately still not ever going to be impartial enough. That entire show is just a panel with a chubby for all things Celtic and Rodgers. Only times I now tune is after we've had a big result to listen to a meltdown for comedy value.

Used to dip in and out of listening, but stopped when Mutton was allowed open season on DJ without McCullough checking him. Haven't had it on since. Only found out the other week McCullough had left it, where he ended up was no surprise.

Saddest thing is that there is NO balance, their "Rangers Men" are either haters like Dalziel or paycheck chasers like big DJ

Never once heard a "Rangers Pundit" go tonto and defend the club or fans from the vast amount of dross offered without challenge by the hosts

Just once that these barstewards get called out would be turning point for that tainted station

Personally, I think it better that you decide for yourself.
I find it incredible that so many dislike, loathe, hate, despise, (choose one or make up your own) the show but can tell you all about it.

A man who changed his name to hide his roots, a drink driver and a shopping tv channel salesman . . . .tough acts to follow.

Back