Gordon Duncan on Clyde SSB

Listened a few times this year and don't mind him.

Couldn't stand Gerry and also can't stand Dalziel.
Dalziel is a fud, only in this country could someone that thick get a job on radio.

His comment on not liking the idea of a director of football when it's what he does at Airdrie sums the man up.

Dalziel is a fud, only in this country could someone that thick get a job on radio.

His comment on not liking the idea of a director of football when it's what he does at Airdrie sums the man up.

A great example as to why he is a fud!

Haven't listened to it in decades, used to be an ardent listener in the 90's but living in England now puts a stop to any temptation I have to listen to it.

Listened a few times this year and don't mind him.

Couldn't stand Gerry and also can't stand Dalziel.

I couldn't dislike Dalziel more if he came on in a septic top singing Hail Hail.
A complete arse of a guy.
Last week, with everybody saying how well Morelos was doing he, of all the pundits, just has to be the one who "isn't convinced" and that "he hasn't scored against the big guns yet".
All this whilst previously telling us how good Hibs are!

Haven't listened to that pish for years, give it time though his indoctrination hasn't kicked in yet, in a week it will be full blown agenda against Rangers.

I couldn't dislike Dalziel more if he came on in a septic top singing Hail Hail.
A complete arse of a guy.
Last week, with everybody saying how well Morelos was doing he, of all the pundits, just has to be the one who "isn't convinced" and that "he hasn't scored against the big guns yet".
All this whilst previously telling us how good Hibs are!

I agree mate, he's a complete tadger.

Never a good word to say about us.

Saddest thing is that there is NO balance, their "Rangers Men" are either haters like Dalziel or paycheck chasers like big DJ

Never once heard a "Rangers Pundit" go tonto and defend the club or fans from the vast amount of dross offered without challenge by the hosts

Just once that these barstewards get called out would be turning point for that tainted station
DJ has on a couple of occasions went on a rant and targetted Whyte when it all started unravelling and later on when Rangers were taking a kicking from all angles, the problem is he just doesn't have ability to pick apart the vast amount of weasily whignings that show producs against Rangers.

He doesn't seem as bad as the previous incumbents of the position. Hard to tell at present though because celtc will be getting praise generally as they are doing well. His position will be more clear with a few bad results.

Back