Gordon Duncan ssb

Host may be fair and balanced so credit where it’s due

However the station has suppressed the child abuse scandal at Parkpaed and really that’s not acceptable

Carson No1 spoke to a senior figure today at RC who said the child abuse is not football related so they won’t allow calls on to discuss the biggest scandal in British sporting history

RC is owned by Bayer Media so we need to bombard Bayer with complaints
Why? Because they don't want to discuss pedophilia on a football show? I know you think that exposing this on national radio is a good thing and I agree that people should be held accountable for the horrible things that happened but if it was allowed on then there's no good that could come of it.

People would be using it to point score and that would also leave them looking silly with the victims left to suffer it being brought up night after night to show "why my clubs better than yours".

Geraldo McPish has ruined that whole 102.5 shite for me. Never again. Would rather listen to Abba on eternal loop than that biased mentally challenged paedo sheltering shite.

He’s as good a host as you will get.
Intelligent, balanced and quite witty.

The previous guy would look at what was being said on “Celtic twitter “ and bring those views into the show. So blatant.
He eventually found his calling.

Like his colleague Gordon Dalziel.

I don't listen that often but i'd believe that Gordon Duncan is a Motherwell fan who is just a very impartial & knowledgeable chap...

Dalziel just comes across as someone that is hell bent on proving that he isn't/wasn't a bear to the extent that he can't say a good word about us.

Not a big fan of the pundits but Gordon comes across as balanced and by far superior and less smug than Gerry McCulloch.

Usually only last 20/30 minutes. Keevins, DJ and the other ex professionals don’t really have anything interesting to say. Keevins does come out with some rubbish and treats most callers with contempt, especially those with a Rangers point of view.

i dont see it as a crash barrier channel anymore
lol any time av got it on In the van it's some puddle drinker talking pish every single night at least 2 of them in any time a flick the channel on even after we beat them a can only take a few mins of it heard some tit from cardonald the other night complaining about the songs rangers fans were singing while claiming to be a bear not only that the other example he gave was rangers fans singing about Tommy burns :) make no mistake it's sellik fm ma man :)

I think he does a good job, ssb however will take a long time to recover from the twisted and shameful days in 2012-13. Delahunt had me smashing up the radio with his slavering hatred for us and his fawning love for the scum.

It’s easy to look at things and find offence but on balance the host seems knowledgeable, witty and willing at least, for the most part, to present a balanced view.

Last edited:
He’s as good a host as you will get.
Intelligent, balanced and quite witty.

The previous guy would look at what was being said on “Celtic twitter “ and bring those views into the show. So blatant.
He eventually found his calling.

He got a job with the tims mate, he never got fired by RC. Gerry McCulloch.

The program has improved and GD is a v good host. I have a problem with the 'pundits' like Mark Wilson who are basically cheerleaders for their team and will never say anything that contradicts the party line. Get them binned and get someone on who actually has an opinion and a brain. BTW I include DJ in this.

I don't listen that often but i'd believe that Gordon Duncan is a Motherwell fan who is just a very impartial & knowledgeable chap...

Dalziel just comes across as someone that is hell bent on proving that he isn't/wasn't a bear to the extent that he can't say a good word about us.
Dalziel is qunt of a pundit.
Probably as anti Rangers as any other pundit on the radio or television.

Why? Because they don't want to discuss pedophilia on a football show? I know you think that exposing this on national radio is a good thing and I agree that people should be held accountable for the horrible things that happened but if it was allowed on then there's no good that could come of it.

People would be using it to point score and that would also leave them looking silly with the victims left to suffer it being brought up night after night to show "why my clubs better than yours".
They were happy to discuss UK tax schemes for years. What has that got to do with football?

Was that tax schemes to help pay towards players wages? Or other tax schemes?

Strange way to word your question, actually reminds me of the type of questions you used to hear obsessed Celtic fans when the called radio Clyde

Maybe you have been listening to it for too long (after all what other reason could it be)

He is a massive improvement on the two previous c@nts who hosted the show. He comes across as knowledgeable and seems to be impartial. I can't say the same for Roger Hannah, whose enthusiasm for that mob oozes out of his every word.
I quite like Hannah. Can't stand Guidi. He does not like to be challenged at all. And Dalziel is a numpty.

Still not enough for me. Still cutting off bears with valid points and refusing to discuss the knew camp affairs

What difference would it make it’s all over the papers, news, radio stations, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, football forums, it’s everywhere

Back