Gordon has just chucked one in his net

Any rangers fan wanting them put out tonight is bonkers imo

Another few million quid and Euro football to look forward to in the new year.

Aye, imagine Rangers fans wanting the filth deprived of that eh.

Do bears honestly think that 2 Europa league games in February is going to be a massive distraction to their domestic campaign that gifts us some sort of advantage.

yip I do, I want us to win the league, and if we play Saturday and can put points on the board, they play sunday adds a wee bit more pressure on them

If only it was as simple as that eh?

They have a far bigger squad than us, they are already financially superior, progression for them means millions more in the kitty, it’s ridiculous to want them to progress.

You couldn't make this up...outplayed tonight from all accounts and they still go through. Just unbelievable.

They are a shower of fucking jammy fuckers.
We NEVER get any luck like those fuckers at st Partick fc

yip I do, I want us to win the league, and if we play Saturday and can put points on the board, they play sunday adds a wee bit more pressure on them

It doesn’t matter much, we’ll fall apart yet again against diddy opposition and/or they’ll tank us as usual on the 29th. This group of players are far,far away from being title contenders.

The silver lining is having two more tough European games while we have a break. Those are potentially opportunities to capitalise, we just need to ensure we don’t slip up again and keep the pressure on.

Get the feeling Leipzig never wanted to go through in the first place, Rosenberg are probably the worst team in the competition, absolutely pathetic that they managed to qualify, never seen a team be as lucky.

They aren't going to make much money from going through and the extra games are unlikely to hinder them in the league.

I'm just annoyed they went through cos it's them and I hate them. But don't think it would have impacted us either way.

They have a far bigger squad than us, they are already financially superior, progression for them means millions more in the kitty, it’s ridiculous to want them to progress.
we will see, if the experts on this site are correct then the cash they make for this is only a drop in the ocean compared to the trouble they are in financially because of ongoing court cases

Them getting another round in Europe, which is as much as it’s likely to be, isn’t going to swing the league in our favour. Let’s not kid ourselves.

It will, however, give them yet another nice cash injection we could do without them getting.

Theres a plan for that cash, they're gonna need it!

Never seen such a lucky side in world football. They’ve had the biggest luck ever in the past 7-8 years. Winning domestically at a canter due to us being fucked over, then being reinstated by a technicality after a 6-1 pumping. Tonight tops it off . Quite unbelievable.

Watch the Scottish Mhedia wank over there achievements tonight even though it was down to another club fucking up.

Horrible peado bastards

They aren't going to make much money from going through and the extra games are unlikely to hinder them in the league.

I'm just annoyed they went through cos it's them and I hate them. But don't think it would have impacted us either way.

Was there not threads on here yesterday saying qualification was worth at least 2 million for us if we had gone through?

Misery compounded tonight.
We are left with a whole lot of "What ifs" and "if onlys"
Please cheer us up soon Gers. Third game in a row causing pain.

Was there not threads on here yesterday saying qualification was worth at least 2 million for us if we had gone through?
Exactly... 2 million... It's not much to them. Probably wouldn't even cover their disco lights.

A team on the verge of qualification concede a late goal against a team with feck all to play for having lost their five previous games and the poets go through.

Them getting another round in Europe, which is as much as it’s likely to be, isn’t going to swing the league in our favour. Let’s not kid ourselves.

It will, however, give them yet another nice cash injection we could do without them getting.

Exactly, a whole 2 games more isn't going to give us much of advantage.

Cash will pay brendas wages :rolleyes:

I've been watching the gets for 30 plus years which means I have earned to make this call today, our fantastic euro run 07 / 08 killed our league hopes. I want to kill their 10 in a row wet dream stone dead, them playing a sunday helps us provided we stay close to them, its up to us to step up to the plate.

The silver lining is having two more tough European games while we have a break. Those are potentially opportunities to capitalise, we just need to ensure we don’t slip up again and keep the pressure on.

Unfortunately I doubt that will happen.

Anytime we’ve had the opportunity to capitalise we’ve shat it.

Back