Gordon has just chucked one in his net

Anyone saying this is a good thing for us is delusional. If it was reversed, we had gone through and they had went out, how many of us would be on here saying it worked out better for them as we would now struggle in the league? Their fans are absolute vermin, celebrating getting beat. Shameful behaviour and feels like a right kick in the teeth. Silver lining, they are unseeded and most of the teams they can draw will absolutely pump them sideways. Watch them draw the easiest side possible though.

Two teams we beat on aggregate go through, they advance at the expense of a team who would have knocked them out on aggregate, .....scunnered.
Nights like tonight make me thankful I moved to Canada, could not handle going to work tomorrow in Glasgow

It doesn’t matter much, we’ll fall apart yet again against diddy opposition and/or they’ll tank us as usual on the 29th. This group of players are far,far away from being title contenders.
If Gerrard can pick his best 14 and utilise them correctly and they play consistantly well then we can challenge them this season, this just maybe our best chance, time is running out for their ten in a row

I know I've commented a few times, but bin the thread admin.

Mhanks love to look in and gloat.

If you're reading Timmy, sweep, sweep, sweepity sweep.

Who cares? They are confirmed convicted paedophile harbourers. That is all they are and ever shall be.

Lifetime ban please. Absolutely unbelievable comment.
Oh really can I ask how many years have you been watching Rfc for ? Some people can't see the wood for the trees ,I hate that mob with every fibre of my body but sometimes you have to weigh up that them playing more games helps us , theyve already played alot of games this season It surely must catch up with them at some point this season and the more games the more injuries can follow, seemingly Christie was injured tonight thumbheid out for a while can only be a plus for us, as long as we can start winning consistantly

Watching Leipzig v Rosenborg - utter shite match and teams - even we'd have taken 12 points there!

Leipzig had a stinker tonight but they are hardly a poor side. They are 4th in the Budesliga, two points behind Bayern in 3rd and 4 points off second place. Typical fluky FB capatalised on them having an off night

Anyone saying this is a good thing for us is delusional. If it was reversed, we had gone through and they had went out, how many of us would be on here saying it worked out better for them as we would now struggle in the league? Their fans are absolute vermin, celebrating getting beat. Shameful behaviour and feels like a right kick in the teeth. Silver lining, they are unseeded and most of the teams they can draw will absolutely pump them sideways. Watch them draw the easiest side possible though.

Some very good sides they can draw. If they don't draw Dinamo Zagreb, Villareal or Genk they will get truly pumped.

Teams like them dont deserve to go through playing second string teams.

They don't want the hassle of going through, I detest the attitude these no mark teams take regarding winning the second tier European trophy just so they can have a shot of qualifying for the cl only to end up getting pumped into the Europa again.

Marseille who got to the final last year only got one point from six games in a fairly easy group. What a fall from grace for them

Just came on here to register my utter hatred of Rosenborg - is that 4 times in the past few years they’ve ushered that lot through in Europe? 3 lie downs against them and now a ‘heroic’ display to keep them in? May they disappear under 50 ft of snow or get eaten by trolls or whatever else happens in that shithole country.

Just came on here to register my utter hatred of Rosenborg - is that 4 times in the past few years they’ve ushered that lot through in Europe? 3 lie downs against them and now a ‘heroic’ display to keep them in? May they disappear under 50 ft of snow or get eaten by trolls or whatever else happens in that shithole country.

The Peasants really are the jammiest bastards on earth. Hopefully Karma is coming to visit them big time

Back