Gordon Ramsey Ibrox Hospitality

Benny0812

Looking for some advice. We have tickets for the game on Saturday in the Gordon Ramsey hospitality. I have done more than a few hospitalities at Ibrox where the dress code was suit but this 1 is saying smart casual. What's the norm for the guys going in here?

Previous posts on the same question vary from smart jeans and a polo to the full suit and brown brogue brigade :))

The wife and I were in for a meal a few weeks back. There was everything from rangers tops to spiderman outfits. Service was poor and food only slightly better. Hopefully be a lot better for hospitality, certainly couldn't get much worse. I certainly won't be back.

The wife and I were in for a meal a few weeks back. There was everything from rangers tops to spiderman outfits. Service was poor and food only slightly better. Hopefully be a lot better for hospitality, certainly couldn't get much worse. I certainly won't be back.

I think you where in for a Lunch.
Different rules for a matchday.

Did Club 72 Hampden hospitality last season and said the same smart casual. Seen guys in shirt and tie and others in tracksuits, didn’t seem to be any enforcement on the dress code.

I’ll be there sat, we meet in louden 12 for a couple then walk over. Dress code is as says, we ain’t tramps so smart and casual it’s relaxed.

Did Club 72 Hampden hospitality last season and said the same smart casual. Seen guys in shirt and tie and others in tracksuits, didn’t seem to be any enforcement on the dress code.
We had hospitality in one of the suites for a cup final at Hampden and the dress code was smart casual. The usual though, guys in Canada Goose and designer trainers and there were a few kids in as well wearing adidas tracksuits.

Looking for some advice. We have tickets for the game on Saturday in the Gordon Ramsey hospitality. I have done more than a few hospitalities at Ibrox where the dress code was suit but this 1 is saying smart casual. What's the norm for the guys going in here?
c29aa5d445b3de33f84f9291e8e07f58.jpg

Apart from GR anyone tried phoning the restaurant for a booking for ten, answer machine we’ll call you back, still waiting!

Mmmm Gordon Ramsay?

I'd say V-neck with a T shirt underneath, faded boot-cuts and a pair of Asics running shoes.

Googled it and got the answer within 2 seconds.
Smart casual but you already knew this but still asked? :rolleyes:

Hi Mate its pretty relaxed as long as no colours, maybe jeans and a polo top or jumper is ideal, hope you have a good one, pop over to table 27 and say hello.

OP, come back and update the thread after you've been with what everyone was wearing. :D

I'm going on April 7th so any tips welcome. :))

I’m not sure what the dress code is for every other Saturday but I do know that on the very rare occasions that the game falls on the 5th Saturday of the month then it’s usually fancy dress, you’ll need to check just incase this Saturday falls in to that.

Back