Gordon Waddell at it again.

Nauseating doesn't even come close.

Yet again it is the double standards and brazen hypocrisy from scum like Waddell that grates the most.

Fantasy auctions? Three years ago, the filth put a preposterous £40m price tag on Dembele's head just three months after signing him for 900k.

But what was it based on, this forty million?

I'll tell you; scoring a goal against Man City in the CL when he was offside, and crossing the ball over for Sterling to score an OG. That what.

Where was Waddell back then guffawing at the ridiculous price tag? Where you would expect, probably fluffing Liewell.

As for the other part I shook my head at. This twonk is trying to equate the filth nurturing talent, moving it on and then repeat, as somehow a Scottish equivalent of the Ajax system.

Possibly the filth have to move talent on at regular intervals because they need the money because their financial footing, although much sounder than the car crash we've been left with, isn't as good as acolytes like Waddell would have us believe.

As for soft loans? No club anywhere else in Britain has had the benefit of soft loans like this mob.

We live in a democracy, freedom of speech etc. Until we ban filth like Waddell altogether we deserve all we get.

Oh, it wouldn't change his stance of course. But we need to put scum like this firmly into the margins and encourage, in fact come out and tell the fans not to buy the rag that employs him.

Not that he's alone.

I hope Morelos absolutely destroyed the bheggars next Sunday.

The state of them whilst they slaver over Édouard, Christie and Forrest.

Seriously, he gets paid for that ? Everybody and his dog knows we will sell Morelos in the summer. The only reason we havent cashed in on players since 2012 was that we've never really had any sellable assets.
What a fanny.

Not one fk given by him that he could end up looking even more stupid than he currently does.

Rangers have a young player on our books who is now regularly displaying all the hallmarks he is on the cusp of greatness. Even with the blue tinted specs off It's pretty obvious to anybody paying attention that's now a distinct probability rather than possibility, the boy is destined for big big things.

Any "journalist" worth his salt would have realised that by now, ignored the white noise coming from the unwashed hordes and refused to toe the party line from his paymaster in favour of protecting his own reputation first and concede that Rangers just might receive an exorbitant fee for Morelos. But no. Oh we can't have that. Indeed let's push the contrary and just ridicule that very real possibility he's about to shatter the Scottish transfer record by some distance.

Well done again Gordon professional to the last eh.

Sell Alfie in January for big bucks and weaken a settled team .
Keep Alfie until the end of the season, hopefully winning the league, then selling Alfie for the same big bucks...
What the fùck is the problem with that.

I cant wait for the timplosion across the country from all media sources when Morelos rattles in the winner on Sunday

Away and give your ill advised advice to your loving Falkirk fc you clown.
You are so out of touch with the events that have unfolded over the years at Ibrox that its embarrassing.
Enjoy your football in the THIRD tier ,as that is the standard of that drivel you have just penned.

Good impartial journalism--nope.
Every one knows Alfie will be sold eventually for a helluva lot of cash. Yes, DK saved the club but the Alfie cash will take us away from the "skint" jibes and make sure we can re-invest and get even better. That's what scares and eats away at them. They realise Alfie is our saviour now on the park and in the future for our growth and success.

Why are we logging on to a rangers forum and reading this pish? Let them hate us.
If we are to continue with the “no one likes us, we don’t care” mantra, we really need to stop reacting or even talking about these no marks. All we are doing is increasing their footprint.

A bitter rant is all i see. Spends half of it going on about how him being "not for sale" is stupid when he's only not for sale in the middle of a season when we're having our first true fight for the title since 2011 while making sure to gush praise on "The Celtic way" in there as well. The Scottish press is filled with absolute nobodies who provide zero technical, analytical or tactical analysis yet are giving the platform to spout pish like this weekly.

We all know what the"Celtic way"is and we don't want to have anything to do with it. We are Rangers and we will do it the RANGERS way!

W.A.T.P.

Can imagine his hate filled twisted bigoted mentally challenged face all crunched up in anger as he punches out his rant on the library PC, in utter dismay that Rangers are in a position to knock back 40mil if it ever materialized as a bid.
As he shifts uneasily in his pish drenched kappa trakki boatums on the hard plastic seat he slips a juicy finger between his arse cheeks, takes a stab at his hoop then pulls it up for a smell, ah lovely he says smells like ma da`s boaby.

Sometimes you read a column by an ex-player by Hartson and you think -- "You're only getting that gig because of the fact you were a well-known and indeed international player."
Let's be honest: quite a few ex-players get away with a load of sh*te because of who they once were.

But ... WHO exactly was "Gordon Waddell" ??

Before his "column", had anyone ever heard of him ?
Even as some uber-fan, or professor of the sport, or even as a voluble shareholder of his club ?

The Rangers-hating stuff apart, how the heck did he ever get space in a newspaper to spout his nonsense ?
Mrs Waddell’s son.
Mr Waddell is denying any involvement with the, and I quote, little wanker.

What a load of shite.
Sell him because Ross Wilson has a long list of replacement 30/40 goal strikers, in his desk drawer, to replace Alfredo, at a fraction of the price.
Aye, just like all the other DOFs in football. You couldn't make it up.

Opinion pieces like that really tempt me to get up out of my bed on a Sunday morning in winter and walk to the shop to pay for a newspaper again like the old days.....
He is the worst offender for his barely concealed hate for us.I've never seen anything positive about us from him not even once.
We've only boosted the Scottish coefficiency to heights not seen for years but no praise no
nothing just negatively.
Quicker 1 of these papers goes down the tubes the better hopefully a domino affect starts with the 1st.

I genuinely don’t even read these mentally challenged propaganda articles any more.

No interest in what Liewell’s dick suckers have to spew out into the pages of rhags

Back