Goss

JD1872

How much would it take? Would love to see us get a deal done he is a player of genuine quality that can go as far as he wants in the game.

Exceptional talent along with Docherty

How much would it take? Would love to see us get a deal done he is a player of genuine quality that could go as far as he wants in the game.

Exceptional talent along with Docherty
I thought he was great today.
He also doesn't hold back in fifty fifty's.
A fantastic head on his shoulders for one so young.
A real player's player as well.
And yes, Docherty is juuuuust greeeeaaaat.

We just HAVE to cough up the dough to sign him in the summer! Not that I have any idea what QPR would be asking for him though...

I would be prepared to spend real money on Goss.
This is the sort of player that wins you trophies.

The reality is we would get it back with another ten million added. Agree he could make all the difference, a playmaker that dictates the tempo of the match and is always available to take the ball

Wish we could dig up the thread when he was signed. At least 80% of the posts had written him off before he had kicked a ball. Very stylish player. I believe Man Utd have right of first refusal if he's sold. Don't think he's ready for them. Maybe we could sign him and give them a similar option?

I'll hold my hands up and admit I criticised the loan sugning of Goss.

To say I would love us to make this signing permanent is an understatement ( I am perfectly well aware QPR will not sell) - the lad looks the real deal, he strolls through games.

MA and the board I'm sure are working on the Goss situation trying to put a plan together to try and get Goss in

Goss is a very talented player, maybe he can sway QPR's hand because no way he gets at Loftus road what he gets here. And I'm sure he'll know that.

Was it Les Ferdinand that said he wasn't for sale? I;m sure that was just a comment in an interview though, rather than an announced decision by the club. Might be wrong with that. But even so, all players have a price!

Signed for half a million last January according to wiki, played 6 games for QPR since. If we could get him for less than 2 mil, I{d consider that good business for all parties concerned.

Was it Les Ferdinand that said he wasn't for sale? I;m sure that was just a comment in an interview though, rather than an announced decision by the club. Might be wrong with that. But even so, all players have a price!
Apparently, he doesn't fit into Holloway's preferred style.
Fingers crossed that Holloway keeps his job next season.

Sadly today they got horsed by Forest at home.
That said, does anyone know why Barrie Mackay isn't even on the bench for Forest is he injured?

Signed for half a million last January according to wiki, played 6 games for QPR since. If we could get him for less than 2 mil, I{d consider that good business for all parties concerned.

I would part with five million for this player.
The return on the pitch would justify the outlay, and I can see after a season or two doubling or even trebling that money.
Goss is the type of player who would do well in Spain or Germany.

Reactions: Mez
Goes to show what I know when I didn’t see the point of this signing. He’s been the best addition in the transfer window so far. I’d love him permanently, the difference in our midfield is something else.

If Goss is human (which is debatable) he would realise something special is happening here and could make it difficult for his employers down south.
He must realise the bench down there is not attractive vs 50,000 fans appreciating his class.

Nobody is out of bounds if they really want to be here

What a classy, elegant player he is. He has it all, technique, vision, passing, touch, uses his body well.
He will spend 10 years in the English Premier League no doubt about it. Can’t see us being able to afford him.

He has an old head on young shoulders, always looking for the ball and knows what his next pass is. He has a good strike on him and as already been mentioned isn’t afraid to get stuck in.

A real classy midfielder.

A lot will come down to Goss himself. He's surely enjoying his football at the moment and will want to stay. Let's hope it happens.

not sure if true but i remember someone posted in a previous thread about Goss that Man U had first refusal to buy him back if QPR sell him

A fantastic player and would love it if we could get him permanently or another season loan.

Superb player, we need to do all we can to keep him.

So calm and confident, rubs off on other players. He constantly relives pressure from the team with his ability to find space and turn players. Pass to him in a tight situation and he'll find a way out.

Also feel like he has added a physical presence to his game. Won every tackle he went for today, including 50/50's.

His best game so far, a joy to watch him stroll around picking passes.

Back