Goss

My ex wife is a qpr st for 20 odd years reckons the fans are talking about Goss and the general consensus is there's no way they will Goss

At a club like QPR where they are mid to bottom half of the table he is maybe not the type of player they require.
Playing for us, we have more possession of the ball in most games. It suits his style of play.
You can tell this boy has had good coaching, reminds me of Carrick/Xabi Alonso in his play.
Quickly becoming my favourite Rangers player.

The lad is a player, clearly loves the environment he’s in, if there’s an option of a permanent signing then get it done

I could only guess what QPR would be asking for maybe £2-£3m at most? given his excellent performances, they will only increases his price. How long is his contract left with them I’m sure the lad would swap them for us in a heartbeat!

The problem with this is QPR are effectively skint. Their debt is a huge burden on them and its players like goss who dont cost a lot, who they can afford to keep. That's why it'll be a difficult transfer to get over the line, I don't think they have any real need to sell him.

Motm by a mile for me yesterday. Absolutely everything goes through him. We need to try all we can to get this guy full time.

1.5 to 2 mill I expect they'd ask for with some sort of sell on %

Two years still to run down on his contract after our loan

What a player though!

Love to see him Stay for at least another season. He will be instrumental in us getting 55

QPR are a basket case of a club. They'll be hovering around the championship relegation slots for the next couple of seasons. If we want him, we make an offer.

Every time I watch him I find myself saying the phrase “he’s a rolls royce of a player”.
I have to say it feels great to be saying it about a rangers player again. Huge credit to be given to the scouting set up and Mark Allen for identifying a player that I would reckon none of us had ever heard of before.

He was outstanding yesterday and I'd love us to hold on to him. Gives us a dilemma as it's difficult to see how we fit Dorrans or Jack back into the team if he's there but if he can maintain yesterdays form he's above both of them

I really like Goss. Fair to say most of us were not exactly excited by him signing, and thought he’d be another in to beef up the squad. He’s been anything but that. I really want him to stay longer.

Latest posts

Back