Got a feeling that Ibrox will be the loudest ever tomorrow night.

The Goal Machine

To complete our journey, to hear that Champions League music, it has the ability to be a special night.

PSV are a talented team and it won’t be easy over the two legs but the importance of the tie cannot be dismissed.

Back the team from the first minute to the last, we can do this, The Champions League deserves Rangers and it’s fantastic Ibrox atmosphere.

Wouldve been better being second leg, but ill be doing my all support wise,lost voice by the end i hope in a good way.

Can’t see it topping Kiev or Parma or even reach Leipzig levels tbh. It’ll be a nervy affair and if PSV score early could be a difficult night. We score first and it could get loud though. All to play for
You can add Leeds to that list and Brugge the same season…..in fact Ibrox was far louder throughout the 90’s. Too many weans and women now ;)

Can’t see it topping Kiev or Parma or even reach Leipzig levels tbh. It’ll be a nervy affair and if PSV score early could be a difficult night. We score first and it could get loud though. All to play for
I think tomorrow night has Parma potential. The teams are close enough matched and the.stakes sufficiently high enough that I think the crowd know exactly what's expected of them

Got to give the team huge backing tomorrow, this will be a tight game and we'll need to take an advantage over there.

The lack of away goals makes it all a bit different tho. Won't match lepzig or a couple the others and tbh there's still going to be a helluva lot of work to do in 2nd leg so don't want to be doing a USG and celebrating like we're through but should be very good especially if we can get a 2 goal lead.

I really hope you’re right OP.

However I don’t think I’ll ever experience an atmosphere or emotions like I did against Leipzig.
Unless we win another euro semi final I can’t see it being beaten to be honest

The late winner the lundstrum song

God I could greet again thinking about that night will talk about it on my death bed and bore my grand weans with it over and over

Last edited:
Its the 1st leg so, won't reach leipzig, Kiev, parma or Leeds levels tomorrow. But should still be electrifying and bristling if the players get and keep the fans onside. The support will do their bit if they see every player in the famous Royal blue giving 100%

Said the same thing on a similar thread topic last week before the USG game but we all need to stop comparing any new Euro home game atmosphere to the Leipzig one. Leipzig was and will be a once in a lifetime evening for most of us, it's etched in our lives and wont be beat imo.

We all need raise the roof tomorrow though, we need to put Leipzig in the history books and create more famous Ibrox Euro atmospheres and get the place rocking, be positive from the minute you walk in to the minute you leave. Leave the negatively at the the turnstiles please. We need to be the 12th man tomorrow and remember to create a noise like never before when that big ball starts getting waved in the centre circle and the CL music blares.

Buzzing to hear that ringing around Ibrox again.

I think it will be nervy.
Can’t see it being better than Leipzig, don’t think i’ll see anything better in my lifetime

I know the stadium will be loud and bouncing as it always is at big Euro Nights but I still think, and I hope I’m wrong, that the Leipzig game will remain the loudest and best game atmosphere until we find ourselves, and make no mistake we will, in a similar position to that again ie winning a ‘European Cup’ Semi.

Said the same thing on a similar thread topic last week before the USG game but we all need to stop comparing any new Euro home game atmosphere to the Leipzig one. Leipzig was and will be a once in a lifetime evening for most of us, it's etched in our lives and wont be beat imo.

We all need raise the roof tomorrow though, we need to put Leipzig in the history books and create more famous Ibrox Euro atmospheres and get the place rocking, be positive from the minute you walk in to the minute you leave. Leave the negatively at the the turnstiles please. We need to be the 12th man tomorrow and remember to create a noise like never before when that big ball starts getting waved in the centre circle and the CL music blares.

Buzzing to hear that ringing around Ibrox again.
I’ll never forget the teams coming out for the Barca game in the CL and the noise just drowning out the CL theme. Tomorrow needs to be the same!

Time to prove we consistently belong at the top table, no excellent season followed by a dismal Euro run. Top performances from the players and fans alike every single game, every single season. Let’s make Ibrox bounce

Didn’t think it was great last week at start of game when PA went off, when it should be as that’s what we all want.

Just kept trying to repeat build my gallows and wasn’t great imo. Hopefully better tomorrow.

Then later the atmosphere got better as night went on and was pretty good near the end.

Not for me Kiev was louder as was Parma , Leipzig was however the biggest in terms of importance so emotion was higher. I’d be happy if Tuesday evening gets to even 50% of any of those three tbh squire

Leipzig beats any game I've ever attended, the atmosphere was like nothing I've ever attended, football match, concert, festival, anything, it was genuinely incredible, blew everything else out the water.

Leipzig beats any game I've ever attended, the atmosphere was like nothing I've ever attended, football match, concert, festival, anything, it was genuinely incredible, blew everything else out the water.
It’s all subjective to the individual I suppose. It was more emotional and tense for me but nowhere near as loud as Kiev or Parma.

One of the loudest noises I’ve heard at Ibrox wasn’t in a European game, it was Goughs last minute equaliser v the yahoos when we had 9 men and Roberts in goals. Literally blew the roof off and blew the scotsport speaker!

Fingers crossed that we roar the famous with every touch and personally i love it when we boo/whistle every time they (PSV) touch it. I don't know why I like it so much, but nothing better when we as a croud pressure their keeper and then they kick it out the park...... the small things that make me smile

Back