Got abit to much for this Killie fan tonight

I'm sorry, but if course that Welsh mob aren't a cut above Killie. The home side were pish last night, but play them another 100 times and Killie would hammer them 95% of the time.

They didn't last night, though, which is nice...;)

Well buddy they played them over two legs and didnt hammer them in either. This team did the business and Killie didnt. Purely due to being inferior

My pal is friends with a first teamer at Killie and he says the new guy is mince and all the players are raging. Expected a tactical manager when he came in, and instead have a motivator that doesn't speak much English, and Donati is also uninspiring.

Also, they are having to organise their own fitness sessions at the gym because the Italian hasn't been doing much physical work with them and they are unfit.

As a bear who lives in England that gets told daily how much of a pub league the SPL is, results like that don't help much, it's all I've heard all day! And to be honest, it's all true. Horrendous quality. Stadium looked empty as well.

Killie on tour, ffs

As a bear who lives in England that gets told daily how much of a pub league the SPL is, results like that don't help much, it's all I've heard all day! And to be honest, it's all true. Horrendous quality. Stadium looked empty as well.

Killie on tour, ffs
Remind them Man City couldnt beat Celtc over 2 games under Pep and Burnley needed extra time to beat Aberdeen last year. Our Under 18s beat a League Two 1st team this week.

There comes a point where reality sets in and they realise this is their level, and teams such as this Welsh lot will rightfully dispose of them as they're a standard above.
Not if you believe that well respected [ and probably award winning ( they've all got one have they not )] journalist Ewing Grahame who described Connah's Quay Nomads as " no hopers".

Hullo Hullo they are the bye bye boys!
Hullo Hullo you'll know them by their noise!
Awe naw awe naw awe naw awe naw awe naw
;):)):p:D;):)):p:D

W.A.T.P.

That baldy lady's front bottom that keeps popping up on timelines is one nauseating attention seeking man child. Nothing even remotely funny about his rants. Actually feel a smidgen of pity for weirdo

Well buddy they played them over two legs and didnt hammer them in either. This team did the business and Killie didnt. Purely due to being inferior

Except for maybe the Nomad goalie, not one of the Welsh team are as good as Killie's players. You saying Progres were a better team with better players than us in 2017?

Report on the Killie site has it at 8306. You sure you’re not looking at the report for the first leg? Or maybe you are dyslexic re numbers.;)
Last night the attendance given on the official Kilmarnock website match report was given as 3,086 and the final score was given as Kilmarnock 2
Connah’s Quay 0.
1y6aee.png

Last night the attendance given on the official Kilmarnock website match report was given as 3,086 and the final score was given as Kilmarnock 2
Connah’s Quay 0.
1y6aee.png

They must have been in shock at the time ha ha. Correct figure of 8036 shows today. They’ve even got the correct score.

They were getting praised last night on SSB for the way their fans were filling the stadium on the back of Stevie Clark’s successful seasons at Kilmarnock.
There were 8,000 fans there for their first European night In god knows how long. The stadium holds 18,000 I believe.
Why on earth did they build an 18000 capacity stadium?
I recall reading the first league game after they won the league in the 60's, there were 8000 there.

My pal is friends with a first teamer at Killie and he says the new guy is mince and all the players are raging. Expected a tactical manager when he came in, and instead have a motivator that doesn't speak much English, and Donati is also uninspiring.

Also, they are having to organise their own fitness sessions at the gym because the Italian hasn't been doing much physical work with them and they are unfit.

Good good, a nice 4 goal win on opening day will be good to start season!

Except for maybe the Nomad goalie, not one of the Welsh team are as good as Killie's players. You saying Progres were a better team with better players than us in 2017?

They put us out over 2 games.
Please tell me what evidence you have to suggest Kilmarnock would sort this team right out 95% of the time?
I'm dealing in facts

Back