GoUrban Glasgow (old Swallow Hotel)

Bookmonkey

Official Ticketer
What’s it like pre-game? Is it kid friendly? Can you get food?

At more and more games with my son (8) and looking for somewhere to get something to eat before the game which isn’t a burger or a pie from the vans.

At more and more games with my son (8) and looking for somewhere to get something to eat before the game which isn’t a burger or a pie from the vans.

Need to get there early for seat , it ticks all your boxes sir

I go there every home game..it’s getting busier and busier.Defo get the kids in but need to get in early.

There is parking there so I would imagine you get a code to get out if you are a customer but I've never tried it.

The village has an open access car park so no barrier but they've recently stuck cameras up and one of those time limit notices so suspect you will get ticketed for being there too long (which of course you can legally chuck in the bin when you get the notice through)

The village has an open access car park so no barrier but they've recently stuck cameras up and one of those time limit notices so suspect you will get ticketed for being there too long (which of course you can legally chuck in the bin when you get the notice through)

Only after opening the 111356888145th thread on this topic.

Back