Govan bears a question

5starsontheshirt

I need to leave work from linthouse on saturday morning. I'm not familiar exactly with the area. Is there any routes i should avoid through govan to Ibrox? Don't want to end up in amongst the rhabids on my way up.

after looking at google maps I was going to walk straight along drive road and turn left along crossroad road to Helen street, and then cut down toward the cross and up via Copeland road. Safe?

I need to leave work from linthouse on saturday morning. I'm not familiar exactly with the area. Is there any routes i should avoid through govan to Ibrox? Don't want to end up in amongst the rhabids on my way up.

after looking at google maps I was going to walk straight along drive road and turn left along crossroad road to Helen street, and then cut down toward the cross and up via Copeland road. Safe?
Govan will probably be more vermin but there will also be plenty of Bears around.

Walk up drive road, cross over at the health centre up drumoyne road and follow that till you reach sheildhall road , you will be fine going that way mate

That's in Craigton Road, just around the corner from Crossloan Road. When I was growing up there it was mainly bluenose's. And to think my BB company was in the church (now gone) across the road from that cesspit.

Back