Govan Orange Halls (sat) Hearts

All bears will be more than welcome to the Orange halls this Saturday. My own Lodge will be holding its bar day and have the pleasure of Young Loyalist FB Pollok playing on the day. Bar will be open before and after the game.

Cheap drink and kids allowed with an adult.

Any questions fire away and I will get back to you.

Cheers.
Got my mate and his girlfriend up from Preston so there will be 5 of us in before and after the game. Staying at the Crowne Plaza so looking forward to it.

All bears will be more than welcome to the Orange halls this Saturday. My own Lodge will be holding its bar day and have the pleasure of Young Loyalist FB Pollok playing on the day. Bar will be open before and after the game.

Cheap drink and kids allowed with an adult.

Any questions fire away and I will get back to you.

Cheers.
Will be in mate

Times the band on? Shame you don't sell draft beer
Blue Star next door might be open , you'll get your draft beer and hear the band through the wall :)) :))

Edit , just on that PB, I'm guessing the Halls will be a private Lodge/Band fundraiser. Would the Blue Star still have a band on? Do they still do that?

Blue Star next door might be open , you'll get your draft beer and hear the band through the wall :)) :))

Edit , just on that PB, I'm guessing the Halls will be a private Lodge/Band fundraiser. Would the Blue Star still have a band on? Do they still do that?
Blue star will be open and normally have a band on. Bar days in the orange halls are run by the private lodges and Govan District as a fundraiser helping lodges to hire bands for parades throughout the year. Good luck Pollok prod from lol 692.

Is the band in after game as we'll my mate is over with his wee lad at weekend but his wee lad wants to try and see players going in

Is the band in after game as we'll my mate is over with his wee lad at weekend but his wee lad wants to try and see players going in
What time you reckon players go in mate? wee man wants to see that too, will prob try and juggle the 2

Back