Grado talking about getting free hospitality tickets

I think this will actually be brilliant. Gradow is a good laugh and Ewen Cameron has a sense of humour and seems a decent guy. He was there when Stevie G was unveiled and when our fans chanted that he was a wanker he just laughed and clapped. Somebody like Neil Cameron etc would be crying and all over twitter calling it a disgrace etc.

Look forward to this

When I lived in Toronto I went to see him at a local wrestling show. Bumped into him at the front door and got chatting, he got me on the guest list and I ended up going and getting pished with him and his brother after it, was a brilliant night out and the hangover the next day was well worth it.

Both great guys, absolute gentlemen and good Rangers men as well.

When I lived in Toronto I went to see him at a local wrestling show. Bumped into him at the front door and got chatting, he got me on the guest list and I ended up going and getting pished with him and his brother after it, was a brilliant night out and the hangover the next day was well worth it.

Who was buying the drinks?

Wonder if Grado still has a FF login?

My brother was with him that night as well. Small world.

In a sea of pish and shit that is Scottish Football Journalism it's good to see some sense of fun and a bit of balance. It's still 5th rate though let's not pretend otherwise.

Any tag teaming at the end of the night?

Looking forward to this.

Been in his company a few times now and he’s a brilliant laugh. I’m pretty sure he still browses on here.

Dont him personally but always talks highly of the Rangers and is doing well of himself so hope he keeps it up.

Last edited:

My brother was with him that night as well. Small world.

Just spoke to him about it, does your name begin with G? If so you were with my bro as well. :))

Grado is a class act.

Funny guy and a massive bluenose and he's not afraid to tell people who his favourite team is which is rare for someone in the public eye these days.

He's a funny guy, done well for himself with the wrestling now the acting as well.

He's great in Two Doors Down.

Back