Merch Graeme Souness and Friends - SEC Armadillo, Friday 26th November 2021

mdingwall

Administrator
An Exclusive evening of entertainment with football legend Graeme Souness and friends hosted by Sky Sports and TalkSport's Jim White

About this event

An excellent evening of entertainment hosted by Jim White (Sky Sports and Talk Sport) with guest appearances from Ally McCoist, Ian Durrant Mark Walters and other special guests.

After signing from Middlesborough for a then club record fee in 1978, he became captain of the Legendary Liverpool team of the 1980’s. winning and incredible five league championships and three European Cups.

After a successful spell in Italy with Sampdoria, Souness became player-manager of Rangers in 1986, revolutionising the Ibrox club, signing players such as Chris Woods, Trevor Steven, Gary Stevens, Trevor Francis, Ray Wilkins and Maurice Johnston, and winning three League titles.

A captain of Scotland who started his career at Tottenham Hotspur, he went on to have a distinguished managerial career with Liverpool, Galatasary, Southampton, Torino, Benfica, Blackburn Rovers and Newcastle United.

Now working for Sky Sports, he has became one of the most respected football pundits and analysts in the country.

Tickets Available At: www.sec.co.uk
Accessible Line: 0141-5763-230
Also Available at www.spotlightevents.online

Ach. I’m split.

I’d love to hear them chat about football. But I don’t think I’d manage a night of listening to that prick white

tempted.
Something I am also thinking of.
That said, I've been at doos with Chick Young speaking, who I fucking detest, and these cunts don't ruin good nights. You'll forget he was ever there when you recall any of the memories.

An Exclusive evening of entertainment with football legend Graeme Souness and friends hosted by Sky Sports and TalkSport's Jim White

About this event

An excellent evening of entertainment hosted by Jim White (Sky Sports and Talk Sport) with guest appearances from Ally McCoist, Ian Durrant Mark Walters and other special guests.

After signing from Middlesborough for a then club record fee in 1978, he became captain of the Legendary Liverpool team of the 1980’s. winning and incredible five league championships and three European Cups.

After a successful spell in Italy with Sampdoria, Souness became player-manager of Rangers in 1986, revolutionising the Ibrox club, signing players such as Chris Woods, Trevor Steven, Gary Stevens, Trevor Francis, Ray Wilkins and Maurice Johnston, and winning three League titles.

A captain of Scotland who started his career at Tottenham Hotspur, he went on to have a distinguished managerial career with Liverpool, Galatasary, Southampton, Torino, Benfica, Blackburn Rovers and Newcastle United.

Now working for Sky Sports, he has became one of the most respected football pundits and analysts in the country.

Tickets Available At: www.sec.co.uk
Accessible Line: 0141-5763-230
Also Available at www.spotlightevents.online
Just got tix and Looking forward to this.

Back