Graeme Souness explains Pogba feud & makes bold Steven Gerrard claim | The Robbie Fowler Podcast

A good watch Always linked Fowler. Remember sitting in Angeles in Uddy from time to time and you would always get "look there's Fowler up to sign for us"

Listened to a couple of these Fowler pods.
Really enjoyed the Gerrard one. Joey Barton came across as a gobsh!te, surprisingly enough

Listened to a couple of Robbies podcasts... pretty good.
One thing though... I find his co presenter annoying as fcuk.... not 100% sure why though

good podcast again. but scots guy brings nothing to the table
Appears to be a Man U fan called Chris McHardy. No, nor have I....

Great podcast fowler calling him gaffer shows the respect after years same as walter and saf

Maybe off topic but fowler having to go to india same as davie robertson to be a manager s crazy

the scottish guy makes no attempt to even suggest he knows who Rangers are (as he did in the SG pod too), don't think he's a sellik man, but certainly not a friend of ours.

the scottish guy makes no attempt to even suggest he knows who Rangers are (as he did in the SG pod too), don't think he's a sellik man, but certainly not a friend of ours.
He comes across as a bellend if posts above are true wats a man Utd fan doing pods with Liverpool legends

He comes across as a bellend if posts above are true wats a man Utd fan doing pods with Liverpool legends
Yeah why is that? What a cock. I know what I’d be saying if an ex-Celtic player asked me to do a podcast with him

Last edited:
Back