Racist paedophiles attack Rangers training ground with sectarian graffiti - Hummel Training Centre this morning

weetoonbear85

Mates nephew plays for the u13s who play them today and when dropping wee man off at HTC this morning they’ve just told me ‘F*CK HUNS and CFC’ spray painted in green at the entrance. Wonder if the mhedia will make a shit storm out of it? I think not. Horrible parasitic moon howling arseholes.

Last edited by a moderator:
As with the Tav pie incident no one will report it. Someone from the club needs to approach NBM and ask for a comment. We meekly accept any sectarian comments aimed at us whilst taking the brunt of any flack when it is the other way around.

Get it out in the open that the term hun is sectarian the same as the word 19th Century Terrorist. Till that happens we will not have any even playing field regarding the sectarian issue and we will always be on the back foot.

As with the Tav pie incident no one will report it. Someone from the club needs to approach NBM and ask for a comment. We meekly accept any sectarian comments aimed at us whilst taking the brunt of any flack when it is the other way around.

Get it out in the open that the term hun is sectarian the same as the word 19th Century Terrorist. Till that happens we will not have any even playing field regarding the sectarian issue and we will always be on the back foot.

the referee receives sectarian abuse, tav gets hit with a pie and little or no condemnation from the gutter rags

On the bridge at the top of the Bogs Brae between Belshill and the Raith interchange with the same slogan that was so well done, Banksy himself would have been proud of it (Not the slogan of coarse)..These people think of us every day in their little minds, they need to get a life and go out and get their hole

Last edited:
I'm the opposite mate.

Clean it up and ignore the irrelevant dicks.

The main reason they do it is to make the news.

They'll always be looked upon as the 2nd class citizens and they know it.

Its us who are becoming the 2nd class citizens though.

We can be be abused and demonised at will.

Sectarian graffiti and our players being targeted happen precisely because there is no outcry, condemnation or repercussions.

Probably a Celtic supporting kid. Better hope his local priest doesn’t find out or he will be receiving the boaby for being a naughty boy.

When will we learn dignified silence DOES NOT WORK.

Get it all over the social media, on the papers pages etc. It's a sectarian slur. In these situations we should ask ourselves "What would timmy do?"And there's your answer. Stop moaning about how they control the media and ask why...because we let them.
Dignified silence works a lot of the time but not on this occasion. The club should be using social media to let everyone how disgusted they are.

Graffiti seems to be on the rise and it's not just that mob who do it.
You've basically ignored the open goal if the scum acting like scum and we should be calling it out and letting everyone know, in favour of a social commentary on the rise of vandalism and how it's not just them who do it?

And we wonder why we lag behind in the propaganda stakes!

Its us who are becoming the 2nd class citizens though.

We can be be abused and demonised at will.

Sectarian graffiti and our players being targeted happen precisely because there is no outcry, condemnation or repercussions.
Correct, I think some of us who don’t walk about with blinkers on see the damage it’s doing were shyte like this is now just common place and nobody bats an eyelid when it happens.

The way that was written looks as if it was chronic graffiti artists work.

Saw one a while back, he was about 40yo spraying his name on a wall ffs.

How are these wee fuckers able to get right up to the front door to be able to do that?

Do we not use security naw?

It's in the middle of nowhere and I doubt we have someone standing at the gates all night.

Drive up, jump out the car for 10 seconds, back in and drive away. Hardly a James Bond mission.

When will we learn dignified silence DOES NOT WORK.

Get it all over the social media, on the papers pages etc. It's a sectarian slur. In these situations we should ask ourselves "What would timmy do?"And there's your answer. Stop moaning about how they control the media and ask why...because we let them.
Thus is entirely correct. I can't believe there are still people who believe the right response is to ignore things like this and deny the oxygen of publicity etc in the hope that it will stop. It won't stop, it's not stopping because Rangers are fair game until there's a proper fightback. If the words "19th Century Terrorist Bastards. RFC" were painted at Celtic's training ground that would be a big deal publicity wise.

Scum bastards slogan also on sign coming back over the Kingston Bridge this morning, wouldn't surprise me if these were commissioned by an employee with the paedodome!!

How are these wee fuckers able to get right up to the front door to be able to do that?

Do we not use security naw?
there wont be a Security Officer stationed there out of hours, itll be manned whilst the Centre is in use, at night itll be internal Security and CCTV patrols.

I'm the opposite mate.

Clean it up and ignore the irrelevant dicks.

The main reason they do it is to make the news.

They'll always be looked upon as the 2nd class citizens and they know it.
Bollocks to this "just ignore it" pish. They have the media in the palm of their hand and the only way to change that is to get every bit of negative stuff from them out in the open and share it wherever we can. The dignified silence nonsense didn't work.

You've basically ignored the open goal if the scum acting like scum and we should be calling it out and letting everyone know, in favour of a social commentary on the rise of vandalism and how it's not just them who do it?

And we wonder why we lag behind in the propaganda stakes!
Didn't realise that's what id done.

I passed fairly late last night and wasn’t there, must have been done during the night. Kids going in and out of that all day having to see that.

Back