Graham Alexander

Dave_1872_9

Looks like he’s got a problem with officials, see he was sent off again for arguing(assuming it’s with officials). He’s not been in charge long and already had 2 sending offs and couple of bookings for argument, as flash score puts it.

He seems to have done a decent job everywhere he's been yet he's been sacked from every job he's had.

That would raise alarm bells to me with regards his personality tbh.

cq5X9gs.gif

Interesting response on here to that interview.

If Gerrard done similar regarding questions over a controversial decision people would be fawning over it. These reporters deserve the distain they get

Why did he ask him four times ?

Embarrassing from Alexander but equally the reporter for pursuing such a pointless line of questioning and nothing about the game. Both wankers.

Bit of a f*cking twat who likes the sound of his own voice.
Not sure if accent is Bathgate or Brora

Went off him instantly when he went on and on about Itten’s goal being offside.

I know I’m biased , but no way in real time that a linesman could tell for sure if Itten was offside or not. Far too close to call.

As we don’t have VAR he should just have accepted that the striker got the benefit of the doubt in a very very close call.

Instead he started greetin like a wee lassie.

That interview today just summed him up.

Went off him instantly when he went on and on about Itten’s goal being offside.

I know I’m biased , but no way in real time that a linesman could tell for sure if Itten was offside or not. Far too close to call.

As we don’t have VAR he should just have accepted that the striker got the benefit of the doubt in a very very close call.

Instead he started greetin like a wee lassie.

That interview today just summed him up.
He is just 1 of those types who could start a fight in an empty room. He has no real issues with us, just loves an argument when things don’t go his way.

He is just 1 of those types who could start a fight in an empty room. He has no real issues with us, just loves an argument when things don’t go his way.
Two red cards in four games I think it is. I’d suggest he needs to change his attitude somewhat.:)

Back