Graham Chambers Assistant Referee today

Angrybluebear

Official Ticketer
Since there are threads on everything and everyone today, he deserves one of his own.

A whole catalogue of baffling decisions.

This is the eagle eyed official who despite being nowhere up with play wrongly flagged Lafferty as being offside, not just at his goal but before this when he was sent through. He also failed to get involved when the referee looked over when Grezda got bundled over in the box and we got nothing, not even a corner. If only he could get up and down the park as quick as he sprinted off the park at half time, whistle hadnt finished and he was up the tunnel quicker than a rat up a drain pipe.

His eagle eyes deserted him when he failed to signal for at least four fouls within a couple of feet of him, one in particular a throw in up the line where the defender had both hands holding Lafferty down.

He also wrongly signalled for a bye kick to Dundee first half when Halliday’s slid in and it deflected off Dundee player at the opposite side of the park I may add, then second half when he wrongly gave Dundee a corner. Although before it was taken someone must have corrected the ref as he looked at the Assistant shook his head signaled with his hand to say he had it wrong and you knew the ref was blowing for a foul as soon as it was taken.

Not to be deterred by this eagle eyes was back in action. McGregor took the kick and Goldson took a touch before it was out the box, why a professional footballer who should know the rules would do this is equally frustrating but the second time he done the exact same as the ball was on the line and the flag went up again.

He seen what he wanted out there today, and I don’t know if it was because of Leveins outburst last week but it seems you get less flack if you deny Rangers a clear goal as opposed to getting a marginal call we score from wrong.

Too often it happens we have a moan and it’s all forgotten about.

Brenda gets apologies constantly. He openly goaded a referee his next wrong decision could end his career, low and behold the same guy gives them a penalty against us for a foul outside the box when he was the fourth official in their next game.

FFS Tommy Wright got an apology from Craig Thompson for giving celtic a game changing penalty when the ball hit a guys hip.

Celtic cause a referees strike, they get refs and assistants demoted,

Christ Alan Stubbs got chambers demoted for being a dick previously.

We call out Collum for being a cheat, he compounds it by openly lying and we end up getting charged ! Announced at 10:30 before a big European game.

We pay good money to travel all over watching our team, mistakes can be made but not on a scale of some we have witnessed particularly from him today.

It spoils games, and costs us points.

The two away tickets I have had through the club this season have been Aberdeen and Dundee. Traveling a fair distance for the outcome of both games determined by wrong decisions.

Walker got it right for once.....Chambers guessed,and got it badly wrong,costing us 3 points.But all the officials are in our back pocket,according to the haters.

And that kind of daft attitude will see us shafted more. The OP is right and being good enough is irrelevant.
We should still have beat them today, %^*& me this board is beginning to sound mentally challenged like we can’t blame the refs for everything, the players must step up and take responsibility

He seen what he wanted out there today, and I don’t know if it was because of Leveins outburst last week but it seems you get less flack if you deny Rangers a clear goal as opposed to getting a marginal call we score from wrong.

Intimidation has worked. Any 50-50 and the officials generally go the way of the opposition while, for example, Celtic will get the benefit of the doubt more often than not.

A decision that goes for us will be endlessly dissected. If it goes against us, a shrug of the shoulders. The officials know what to do for an easy life.

Walker got it right for once.....Chambers guessed,and got it badly wrong,costing us 3 points.But all the officials are in our back pocket,according to the haters.

Im no fan of Whanker but he was bang on

The clown guessed

Scottish officials are absolute dung. Pure shite

We should still have beat them today, %^*& me this board is beginning to sound mentally challenged like we can’t blame the refs for everything, the players must step up and take responsibility

In this instance, blaming the linesman is perfectly fair. The mentally challengeds create scenarios in their head that didn’t happen. There’s a quite distinct difference.

Whilst I agree we should be beating teams and the players need to take more responsibility it’s hard when in tight games legitimate goals are chopped off, remember the goal Morelos scored that wasnt given in the cup at Killie. Today isn’t an isolated incident.

Whilst I agree we should be beating teams and the players need to take more responsibility it’s hard when in tight games legitimate goals are chopped off, remember the goal Morelos scored that wasnt given in the cup at Killie. Today isn’t an isolated incident.
Yes the refs are shite, but we as a team should be gubbing Dundee with ten men no excuses,

As poor as we were, we scored a perfectly good winning goal. It would be folly to completely ignore that, just because our overall performance wasn’t good enough.
We did but we got one last week.

We drew against a shite team who had 10 men for 70 minutes. We have ourselves to blame.

Last week is irrelevant in the context of today when people are saying we weren’t good enough to score two goals, when we were.
Well we weren't last week then but did.

The fact is we deserved to win last week and didn't this week. You cant shout about one and forget the other.

Chambers was not in line with play
as he should have been and took the easy way out.

Whether we played badly or not... that crucial mistake cost us dear.

Teams play 'badly' all the time and win games..such is football.

End of story.

Well we weren't last week then but did.

The fact is we deserved to win last week and didn't this week. You cant shout about one and forget the other.

In both situations, it’s impossible to say how things would have panned out if the goals had/hadn’t been given, but if the second hadn’t been allowed, i’d have been confident of us going on to get the second.

Based on stats against 10 men, today’s disallowed goal was very important in the context, and I wouldn’t say a comparable situation to last week.

In both situations, it’s impossible to say how things would have panned out if the goals had/hadn’t been given, but if the second hadn’t been allowed, i’d have been confident of us going on to get the second.

Based on stats against 10 men, today’s disallowed goal was very important in the context, and I wouldn’t say a comparable situation to last week.
Of course it is.

Clutching at straws.

We are not good enough to beat ten men behind the ball and as time went on they became more bold, and could have won the game late on, the time to find out if a manager has it, is like now, we go to play in the EL and a win is the only result that the support will tolerate, now we have dropped five points in six, before hand.

And that kind of daft attitude will see us shafted more. The OP is right and being good enough is irrelevant.

Bollocks. We had an hour against the team at the bottom of the league with 10 men.. We should have scored 4 with the pope reffing and Andy Walker and Pat Bonner as linesman.

Since there are threads on everything and everyone today, he deserves one of his own.

A whole catalogue of baffling decisions.

This is the eagle eyed official who despite being nowhere up with play wrongly flagged Lafferty as being offside, not just at his goal but before this when he was sent through. He also failed to get involved when the referee looked over when Grezda got bundled over in the box and we got nothing, not even a corner. If only he could get up and down the park as quick as he sprinted off the park at half time, whistle hadnt finished and he was up the tunnel quicker than a rat up a drain pipe.

His eagle eyes deserted him when he failed to signal for at least four fouls within a couple of feet of him, one in particular a throw in up the line where the defender had both hands holding Lafferty down.

He also wrongly signalled for a bye kick to Dundee first half when Halliday’s slid in and it deflected off Dundee player at the opposite side of the park I may add, then second half when he wrongly gave Dundee a corner. Although before it was taken someone must have corrected the ref as he looked at the Assistant shook his head signaled with his hand to say he had it wrong and you knew the ref was blowing for a foul as soon as it was taken.

Not to be deterred by this eagle eyes was back in action. McGregor took the kick and Goldson took a touch before it was out the box, why a professional footballer who should know the rules would do this is equally frustrating but the second time he done the exact same as the ball was on the line and the flag went up again.

Bang on. I dont believe they're cheating but they do know any decisions given in error that favour us have consequences. Ones given against us dont.

Bollocks. We had an hour against the team at the bottom of the league with 10 men.. We should have scored 4 with the pope reffing and Andy Walker and Pat Bonner as linesman.

There's a fine line between success and failure. All we ask is a level playing field.
And, incidentally, we do have Andy Walker officiating along with Sutton, Keevins, Hartson etc. The pope is busy sorting out St Pats Bhoys Club.

You can and should when it is justified and in the case of the linesman it was!

Too often it happens we have a moan and it’s all forgotten about.

Brenda gets apologies constantly. He openly goaded a referee his next wrong decision could end his career, low and behold the same guy gives them a penalty against us for a foul outside the box when he was the fourth official in their next game.

FFS Tommy Wright got an apology from Craig Thompson for giving celtic a game changing penalty when the ball hit a guys hip.

Celtic cause a referees strike, they get refs and assistants demoted,

Christ Alan Stubbs got chambers demoted for being a dick previously.

We call out Collum for being a cheat, he compounds it by openly lying and we end up getting charged ! Announced at 10:30 before a big European game.

We pay good money to travel all over watching our team, mistakes can be made but not on a scale of some we have witnessed particularly from him today.

It spoils games, and costs us points.

The two away tickets I have had through the club this season have been Aberdeen and Dundee. Traveling a fair distance for the outcome of both games determined by wrong decisions.
Your a jinx:D

But you are right with everything you've said

so what, we played shit but plenty of teams play shit and still get all 3 points and we should have today had our "offside" goal been not ruled offside.

There's a lot being said about match officials recently but what people like Avril don't realise is that VAR will benefit footballing teams like Rangers and will work against the cloggers such as hearts, motherwell. aberdeen...

VAR is the way ahead, and the last two teams mentioned above would be down to 9 men every game if they were to continue their on field thuggery.

Bring it on

Ok I get your point but we are not good enough
Only, when we were, we had another hurdle to negotiate.
Is it possible that we might have been good enough if Lafferty’s goal had stood?
It’s not as if we were crap the whole game and didn’t deserve the goal.

How bollocks?
We might have got four had the first one counted.
Yes, we were crap, but it’s absolutely wrong not to highlight that the poor officiating cost us.

If Laffertys goal was disallowed in the last minute we would be shouting from the roofs that we had been cheated ,regardless how we played a perfectly good goal was disallowed which if it stood would have also changed the flow of the game.Yet more points we have been cheated out of again this season and they ain't balancing out.

As bad as we were of course the disallowed goal cost us.

If we go in 2-1 up it's a completely different game as it forces Dundee to come out a bit and not camp in.

Our lack of ability to break down teams with everyman behind the ball is costing us dearly.

The goal should have stood but we also got an offside goal given a week before. That’s football. Pile of shite novel written when the simple truth is we were absolute brutal. Clutching at straws when we couldn’t beat the team at the bottom of the league with 10 men.

Back