Graham Dorrans

Super-Swally

Any update on his injury, can't see anything recent online. Did he get the operation and any news of a likely return?

Thinking back to Villareal away and the couple games he managed, missing his creativity through the middle.

I’ve honestly even given up on him returning and challenging
Yep, his age, form pre-injury, and the amount of time he has now missed means I'll be very surprised if he makes any sort of meaningful contribution for us unfortunately.

Not his biggest fan but,I think him alongside Scotty would add way more creativity than what we have right now.:)

Yep, his age, form pre-injury, and the amount of time he has now missed means I'll be very surprised if he makes any sort of meaningful contribution for us unfortunately.

His form pre his first Injury was fine, he was never fit when he came back.

Him and Murphy in that team would have scored a few more today

Dorrans can definitely find a pass as well as being able to shoot from outside the box.

Hopefully see something in the final 4 months of the season. He’s a big wage to be sitting out for the best part of a year.

Any update on his injury, can't see anything recent online. Did he get the operation and any news of a likely return?

Thinking back to Villareal away and the couple games he managed, missing his creativity through the middle.

Lost cause. He’s completely shot.

Apparently he is telling folk himself that he is done.

Theres a LOT of information comes out from the people closest to him. I can’t help but wonder if he was the real source (albeit unintentional) of team leaks etc last year. They seem to know info long before everyone else.

I wouldn't be relying on Dorrans for the rest of the season tbh. Would go into the upcoming transfer window with the mindset he won't play for us again.

He seems to just have setback after setback.

Apparently he is telling folk himself that he is done.

Theres a LOT of information comes out from the people closest to him. I can’t help but wonder if he was the real source (albeit unintentional) of team leaks etc last year. They seem to know info long before everyone else.

So his mates are telling folk he’s done?

Apparently. 3rd hand information of course, but supposedly he has told his mates that his career is very likely finished.

Was that before or after his latest op?
I only heard this last week. The boy that told me is my workmates son and his bus is apparently packed with mates of Dorrans.
I tend not to take much of it too seriously, as anyone who’s ever told me they have “inside info” has turned out to be far from accurate.
In fairness though, anything I’ve ever been told from him has turned out to be right with team selections etc.

He also said Ejaria has been slowly distancing himself from everyone since as far back as October.

I only heard this last week. The boy that told me is my workmates son and his bus is apparently packed with mates of Dorrans.
I tend not to take much of it too seriously, as anyone who’s ever told me they have “inside info” has turned out to be far from accurate.
In fairness though, anything I’ve ever been told from him has turned out to be right with team selections etc.

He also said Ejaria has been slowly distancing himself from everyone since as far back as October.

Send this to the Sunday Post good chance it will get letter of the week.

Overheard on the 54 to Penilee jeezo.

Just think of the money we've wasted on guys like Dorrans, Rossiter, Pena, Herrera and Wallace in the last year.

A gutter if true.

If not then I’m sure he would have provided some of the guile we’ve so badly lacked this season. His cameo in Spain certainly had me thinking he was going to flourish

Back