Graham Hunter

Walker54

Watching the Real Madrid vs Getafe game, out with the obvious Rangers haters we hear is there actually a more annoying co commentator than Graham Hunter on the planet?
The guy just loves the sound of his own voice, just rambles on and on and on.
Annoying prick!!

I'm watching on Bein Sports so thankfully don't have to listen to him.

He talks far too much. He’s a good journalists, albeit a sheep shagger, but a rotten commentator who seems to fire out a couple of hundred words every 20 seconds

Watching the Real Madrid vs Getafe game, out with the obvious Rangers haters we hear is there actually a more annoying co commentator than Graham Hunter on the planet?
Annoying prick!!
He’s dreadful. He manages to make any topic about him.

Self indulgent prick, don't watch much of la Liga definitely won't be now knowing he's a co commentator.

Think this story about him and Xavi sums him up tbh - this was written by GH:

For no better reason than residual excitement, I mention to him, as we trot out of the dressing-room, "I thought Messi's movement across your run was outstanding and it opened up Pedro's space for your assist pass." (Xavi's forward run had him poised like a quarterback on the move; Pedro had Nemanja Vidić tight on him, but as Messi went towards Xavi's run, Patrice Evra followed him, Pedro backed off into the vacated space, Xavi found the pass and his teammate finished, bottom corner). Which is enough to make him stop dead and say, "Man, I love the way you enjoy your football," and then walk me through how Barça's first goal happened.

Annoying prick!!

I had to turn off the sound.
He's pretentious and verbose, and his voice sounds like a fifth year pupil at Bearsden Academy.
Someone should tell him less is more.

Annoying prick!!

He's a dour faced bastard.

I’ll go against the grain.

I don’t dislike Hunter.

He certainly tries to over intellectualise the game on commentary, but I find that more quaint than anything else.

If you’re asking me whether I would rather listen to Hunter pontificating....or the likes of Martin Keown or Savage drooling out words, then I’d choose Hunter.

Incidentally the younger Spanish guy, Andrea Orlandi think his name is, used to play for Swansea and Brighton....he is excellent on LaLiga Tv. I find myself watching the post game shows till their conclusion when he’s talking about the game.

Funnily enough watched a game a couple weeks back and thought the same. It’s almost like he’s trying too hard, desperately trying to convince the world he knows everything about La Liga.
I’m fairness though decent journalist who will never be seen dead working for the likes of the sun or daily record.

Funnily enough watched a game a couple weeks back and thought the same. It’s almost like he’s trying too hard, desperately trying to convince the world he knows everything about La Liga.
I’m fairness though decent journalist who will never be seen dead working for the likes of the sun or daily record.

He had/has a column in the local Aberdeen rag, The Evening Express so I'm not sure that statement holds up.

He'll write for anyone who massages his ego.

His podcast series was very good in the beginning as his attention to detail / fact checking was superb but it quickly turned into the podcast being about himself.

A total weapon.

I’m actually watching Athleticv Real Madrid match and this clown is commentating on it , good god , he is absolutely terrible . Who hires. Gimps like him ???

Back