Graham Hunter

He claims to be an Aberdeen fan but I've followed him on twitter for a while and in the past he's retweeted and interacted with some bitter Celtic accounts.
He is a sheep fan. Like every other sheep fan out there he will be happy to jump into bed with the filth at any opportunity.

He is a sheep fan. Like every other sheep fan out there he will be happy to jump into bed with the filth at any opportunity.

I think I remember him saying on his podcast that his brother was one of them. I always got the impression he was as well and Aberdeen was his other team despite his claims.

There is no doubt Hunter has a knowledge and a love for the game but I had to chuck his podcasts despite the cracking guests he got on simply because every show descended into Hunter not giving any of them a word in edgeways as he tried almost Partridge-esq style to impress them with his said knowledge.

Man is a clown. Probably has a chug every time he visits the Nou Camp. Sheep shagger as well gads.

On a sub point, seeing folk slagging Martin Keown for his analysis is a bit daft. He's one of the better ones on the EPL stuff, very honest and doesn't care about reputation.

There is no doubt Hunter has a knowledge and a love for the game but I had to chuck his podcasts despite the cracking guests he got on simply because every show descended into Hunter not giving any of them a word in edgeways as he tried almost Partridge-esq style to impress them with his said knowledge.

Was exactly the same mate regarding his podcasts. When he first brought them out he had some cracking guests and enjoyed some of the stories and questions. But then you soon realise it just absolutely loves himself and quite hard to listen to him after that.

Back