Graham Hunter

watching this ,and knew this thread would get bumped,he is one annoying bastard ,i thought the whole concept of a summariser alongside the commentator,was to every so often make a comment about how the game is progressing,this c*nt just wont shut the f*ck up

Some really interesting episodes of his Big Interview podcast - but that's despite him rather than because of him. He's a smarmy, self-absorbed insufferable c*nt.

watching this ,and knew this thread would get bumped,he is one annoying bastard ,i thought the whole concept of a summariser alongside the commentator,was to every so often make a comment about how the game is progressing,this c*nt just wont shut the f*ck up

Put the Volume aff like I did today for the Newky/Hammers game due to Crockashit and Wanker Walker doing the commentary.

You can do it.

He talks some amount of shit. At the end of one of his usual long drawn out and pointless speeches the co-commentator must thinking "what". Very little of what he says even turns into a meaningful sentence - it's like he just takes words and mashes them together with no point or direction to what he's even trying to get at.

I hate on the podcast when he starts first naming legendary players of the game like he is pals with them. "Bobby, Denis and George".

Guy is a total weapon.

He also likes to talk up some bang average players like they're geniuses.

A lot of hatred on here for the guy whose job it is to watch and talk about the best football in the world, in one of the world's best and warmest cities. When I put it like that, I can see where the bitterness comes from. If he has a good looking Spanish wife I'm even more bealin'.

A lot of hatred on here for the guy whose job it is to watch and talk about the best football in the world, in one of the world's best and warmest cities. When I put it like that, I can see where the bitterness comes from. If he has a good looking Spanish wife I'm even more bealin'.

well said.

as I said above, Hunter tends to try to over intellectualise the game. But he’s a far better punidt than most of the English ones on mainstream channels. Most on here will grunt “he’s a teutcher. I hate him”. Which is fine....whilst bowing to to the likes of Martin keown or Jermaine Jenas. They’re English so they must know what they’re on about.

He came out with a stat I never knew today - Ramos never been sent off for Spain, some going that when he has 170 odd caps and has been sent off so many times for Real.

Far better sports journalist than any operating in this country. He knows his stuff, he’s just a bit smarmy, and being a sheep shagger and not liking Rangers will obviously influence people’s perception of how he does his job. I’ll say it again, he’s a great sports writer, but he is a rank rotten commentator.

well said.

as I said above, Hunter tends to try to over intellectualise the game. But he’s a far better punidt than most of the English ones on mainstream channels. Most on here will grunt “he’s a teutcher. I hate him”. Which is fine....whilst bowing to to the likes of Martin keown or Jermaine Jenas. They’re English so they must know what they’re on about.

Any evidence of this, or have you just made this up to make a point that doesn't really exist?

Any evidence of this, or have you just made this up to make a point that doesn't really exist?

Was just going to say the same. I've never seem praise of Jenas or Keown. People think they're boring monotonous twats in the main.

Hunter's podcasts wre excellent and I formative in the beginning but you could always tell it was about him.

He eventually let them slip to the point they were beyond worth listening to.

All the words used to describe him are correct. Verbose, loves himself, talks too much. He's terrible on co-comms.

As someone put it excellently on Twitter a couple of weeks back, "he's the pub bore"

He’s like Spiers big brother. Just another f88king prick full of self importance talking absolute bollocks and thinking they are as important as the footballers they talk about.

Was just going to say the same. I've never seem praise of Jenas or Keown. People think they're boring monotonous twats in the main.

Hunter's podcasts wre excellent and I formative in the beginning but you could always tell it was about him.

He eventually let them slip to the point they were beyond worth listening to.

All the words used to describe him are correct. Verbose, loves himself, talks too much. He's terrible on co-comms.

As someone put it excellently on Twitter a couple of weeks back, "he's the pub bore"
I always get the impression he seems to have worshipped every single player he talks about on the podcast as well, yet you know he has really just spent the last couple of weeks extensively researching them to appear more knowledgeable.

I bet that Barcelona players loathe him as well, probably hiding from him as he swans about the Nou Camp (Camp Nou if you are Graham) as if he owns the place.

I always get the impression he seems to have worshipped every single player he talks about on the podcast as well, yet you know he has really just spent the last couple of weeks extensively researching them to appear more knowledgeable.

The one he did with Jody Morris was like that.

I'm paraphrasing but...

Jody, you burst on to the scene as a precocious teenager and showed a good range of short passing, ahead of its time. You could have slotted into a Pep team and ,you know, you kinda reminded me of a young Xavi..."

Awwwwwwwfuck off, Graham.

Last edited:
The one he did with Jody Morris was like that.

I'm paraphrasing but...

Jody, you burst on to the scene as a precocious teenager and showed a good range of short passing, ahead of its time. You could have slotted into a Pep team and ,you know, you kind reminded me of a young Xavi..."

Awwwwwwwfuck off, Graham.
He is older than Xavi and made his debut before him.

Sums Graham up.

He is doing his usual again tonight. He is able to calculate the speed of a ball by watching it apparently... honestly loves the sound of his own voice. Some horrendous opinions too.

He sounded off his nut at the last El Clasico game. Totally manic. It was like the Graham Hunter show, continually talking over the commentator.

He sounded off his nut at the last El Clasico game. Totally manic. It was like the Graham Hunter show, continually talking over the commentator.
He actually mentioned asphyxiation tonight? Some right back was being asphyxiated - weird silence then he stared again

As the co-commentator he’s supposed to occasionally chime in with the odd little bit of analysis, not talk over the primary commentator and not go on extend rants at 100mph.

Bring back Gerry Armstrong already, la liga legend.

Not sure who Graham Hunter is, Gary Neville for me is torture. To a lesser extent, Owen Hargreaves also is a hard listen

The girl on la Liga tv is stunning- perfect figure
giphy.gif

He claims to be an Aberdeen fan but I've followed him on twitter for a while and in the past he's retweeted and interacted with some bitter Celtic accounts.

Isn’t half some analysis pre and after match on La Liga Tv. Was an hours worth after Barcelona last night, go through all kinds.

Back