Bear in Mind Graham Mann article in the Sun newspaper, l'

MitchamGers

I've e-mailed the suns editorial editor and asked him to correct one of his journalists Graham Mann,
When he write that Rangers were Liquidated in 2012 l told him that this was factually incorrect and false and fake news making the reader believe that Rangers were Liquidated when in fact they had not,.

To this day BDO the liquidators of the old holding company are still in the process of the liquation process.

I explained that the legal term to liquidate was to take all the assets and sell them to pay off the creditors, this did not happen as Charles Green bought all the assets so No liquidation happened,
And in future if any of his journalists every write an article about Rangers and this subject Not to use the term Liquidated,.

As of 2pm today l await his reply

This is lazy journalism and should e jumped on

I've e-mailed the suns editorial editor and asked him to correct one of his journalists Graham Mann,
When he write that Rangers were Liquidated in 2012 l told him that this was factually incorrect and false and fake news making the reader believe that Rangers were Liquidated when in fact they had not,.

To this day BDO the liquidators of the old holding company are still in the process of the liquation process.

I explained that the legal term to liquidate was to take all the assets and sell them to pay off the creditors, this did not happen as Charles Green bought all the assets so No liquidation happened,
And in future if any of his journalists every write an article about Rangers and this subject Not to use the term Liquidated,.

Is this shane duffy?

A company enters liquidation the minute a court decides they are insolvent and unable to pay their creditors so grants a winding up order. Whether or not there are assets at that stage is irrelevant. The company ceases to operate.

If you’re pissed off about the past tense used because the insolvency process is ongoing and have complained then you have a lot more time on your hands than the average person and I suspect the editor will be laughing at your email just about now.

A company enters liquidation the minute a court decides they are insolvent and unable to pay their creditors so grants a winding up order. Whether or not there are assets at that stage is irrelevant. The company ceases to operate.

If you’re pissed off about the past tense used because the insolvency process is ongoing and have complained then you have a lot more time on your hands than the average person and I suspect the editor will be laughing at your email just about now.
To print in a newspaper that a football team have been Liquidated is false and inaccurate which is my point lazy journalism, seeing as it's impossible to liquidate a football team Rangers.
The old company yes it ceases to operate but that still doesn't stop BDO the liquidators still collecting fees from creditors today to continue the process of collecting money for the creditors.

My point was and still is if someone reading in a national newspaper that Rangers football club were Liquidated it gives out false and inaccurate story of our club.

It's bad enough reading replies from celtic fans who love nothing more than throwing this falsehood about on social media, but to read your reply trying to ridicule me is sore !!!!!

Anybody fighting a cause isn’t to be ridiculed but this is something I just don’t bother getting into now. It’s all technicalities and done for a reaction. We have just won our 55th title and recognised as such the world over and with every football body. That’s the end of it as far as I’m concerned. The people writing that shite won’t be telling me what I support. Celtic is made up of 3 companies, so if a poet says it ask which one of those companies he supports.

To print in a newspaper that a football team have been Liquidated is false and inaccurate which is my point lazy journalism, seeing as it's impossible to liquidate a football team Rangers.
The old company yes it ceases to operate but that still doesn't stop BDO the liquidators still collecting fees from creditors today to continue the process of collecting money for the creditors.

My point was and still is if someone reading in a national newspaper that Rangers football club were Liquidated it gives out false and inaccurate story of our club.

It's bad enough reading replies from celtic fans who love nothing more than throwing this falsehood about on social media, but to read your reply trying to ridicule me is sore !!!!!

With all due respect, your original post didn’t specify the journalist said the football team or club had gone in to liquidation. It just said Rangers.

The dead club stuff clearly id bolllocks and it says more about anyone trying to trot out that line, especially if the claim to be journalists, Jimmy Ping being a prime example.

Best ignored, it increases their seethe

Aye. Right.

The club should be on top of this.

Graham Mann article in the sun
With all due respect, your original post didn’t specify the journalist said the football team or club had gone in to liquidation. It just said Rangers.

The holding company were liquidated. The Club continued under a new controlling company.
But they aren't George the process is still ongoing !!!!

I feel a lot of Rangers fans simply don't understand what's going on and just except what they read in the papers or on social media.

And when l read in a national newspaper that a journalist writes lazy journalism and says Rangers were Liquidated my blood boils,

It's like saying 55 didn't happen there's always a stigma when someone reading a story like this and automatically thinks

Oh Rangers were Liquidated NO !!!!!!

AND l have to put them right l've had 5 e-mails from the editorial editor at the sun so far and the last one informing me they were looking into this

Graham Mann article in the sun

But they aren't George the process is still ongoing !!!!

I feel a lot of Rangers fans simply don't understand what's going on and just except what they read in the papers or on social media.

And when l read in a national newspaper that a journalist writes lazy journalism and says Rangers were Liquidated my blood boils,

It's like saying 55 didn't happen there's always a stigma when someone reading a story like this and automatically thinks

Oh Rangers were Liquidated NO !!!!!!

AND l have to put them right l've had 5 e-mails from the editorial editor at the sun so far and the last one informing me they were looking into this
I’ll give you a clue - don’t read The Sun.

Well done pontificating at its highest
Got a wee bee in your bonnet hen.
Maybe one too many tonight ?

Hen? Wow, how condescending B-)

I don’t have a bee in my bonnet, no. I’ve dealt with company and individual insolvency professionally for 5 years so like to think I know a bit about it. Your opening post didn’t give any indication that the article referred to Rangers the team or Rangers the club and I don’t read the Sun. On that basis your OP wasn’t correct about a company in liquidation. That’s all.

I hope you get the resolution you’re after from the editor.

Hen? Wow, how condescending B-)

I don’t have a bee in my bonnet, no. I’ve dealt with company and individual insolvency professionally for 5 years so like to think I know a bit about it. Your opening post didn’t give any indication that the article referred to Rangers the team or Rangers the club and I don’t read the Sun. On that basis your OP wasn’t correct about a company in liquidation. That’s all.

I hope you get the resolution you’re after from the editor.
Are you kidding me on ?
So you've dealt with company and individual insolvency for 5 years and yet you try and mock me when you know that you can't liquidate a football team.

And again you are pontificating with your nefarious comments

Resolution ? with fans like you who needs enemies !!!!

However in your legal mind please explain exactly what l was not correct in ?

I’m sorry but you can’t be for real. Seriously. Get a grip man.

Away and pontificate nefariously!

Please look up pontificate. You’ll be doing us all a favour.

Last edited:
The holding company were liquidated. The Club continued under a new controlling company.
Why is this so difficult for people to comprehend?
It is understandable for the dark side to persist with this delusion that "Ranjurs are deid", but anyone who applies some rational thought to this, would accept that a football team or football club simply cannot be liquidated, they remain (in)tangible assets, it is the entity in ownership of those assets which is liquidated by the disposal of its assets.
The same team and club now operate under the ownership of another company.
A bit long winded explanation, but hopefully shines a little light in some dark corners.o_O
Good to see you posting again GG, hope things are all well with you and yours.

Are you kidding me on ?
So you've dealt with company and individual insolvency for 5 years and yet you try and mock me when you know that you can't liquidate a football team.

You have a lot of anger!! Maybe focus it towards achieving something positive in your fight protecting and standing up for the club you love rather than attacking people on here!! We are not the enemy!!

Hugh the twat Keevins says we were liquidated every time he's on the tranny.
They know it's not true but they still peddle it.

Are you kidding me on ?

Of course I know a football team can’t be liquidated. I’ve explained my logic behind my first post on this thread throughout it and this discussion is getting tedious so I’m going to leave you to it.

Back