Graham Murty. Visibly upset / distraught / angry RTV

You think he wants to be there? The man's pride must be in tatters. The fact he is showing emotion shows you he actually cares. The players let him down which is why he is clearly upset. Give the guy a break. The board have put him in that position. He's a coach, that's his job.
Murty is a good Rangers man put in a thankless position.

Murty is a good Rangers man put in a thankless position.
He obviously cares about the club. He is trying but even he will admit, and the snippets saying the new manager has to come in soon for the well-being of the club, he knows we need a manager and he ain't the answer. He can't say no to the board. The man deserves respect for trying and showing some sort of emotion. I'd direct my anger to those fucking players who are stealing a wage. 3/4 don't deserve to be there and are laughing literally to the bank.

He obviously cares about the club. He is trying but even he will admit, and the snippets saying the new manager has to come in soon for the well-being of the club, he knows we need a manager and he ain't the answer. He can't say no to the board. The man deserves respect for trying and showing some sort of emotion. I'd direct my anger to those fucking players who are stealing a wage. 3/4 don't deserve to be there and are laughing literally to the bank.
Agreed

Was it not that sort of self pity nonsense that people got sick of when McDowall was in temporary charge?

He has let the players take the piss, he’s done a fucking headstand on the sideline, he constantly looks clueless whilst he chews his zip and now he’s just about burst in to tears in an after match interview.

I’m sorry, he seems like a nice guy and all but that is fucking embarrassing.

Last edited:
Just watched that and it's hard veiwing. Murty probably has ambitions to manage at some point and he can see his stock plummet as this group of imposters throw the towel in again.

Was it not that sort of self pity nonsense that people got sick of when McDowall was in temporary charge?

He has let the players take the piss, he’s done a fucking headstand on the sideline, he constantly looks clueless whilst he chews his zip and now he’s just about burst in to tears in an after match interview.

I’m sorry, he seems like a nice guy and all but that is fucking embarrassing.
That’s kinda what I thought after seeing that. The reality is the guy was out of his depth the first time and the board have put him in the same position again. It’s criminal decision making from those running the club.

If Murty can afford to take the gamble, he should resign his position.

He would probably find another club easier than the board can appoint a manager

I like Murty a lot,but last nights result,performance and interview afterwards has done it for me,he looks like he’s about to burst into tears,quite clearly he’s not ready for that leap into the big time.
It’s a lot of weight to carry on your shoulders.

Back