Graham Spiers - just when you think he couldn't get any lower . . .

Terry Tibbs

Just seen Spiers contribution to this in the Times, calling for another enquiry, calling out Regan and the SFA and very sadly, putting this piece in............................I'm pretty glad the Justice for the 96 campaign over Hillsborough did not wilt when they were repeatedly told that previous government and police inquiries were final and binding, Frankly they were having none of it.

What a repulsive little man he is. To use that in the same context of an attack on us calling for another inquiry is almost a new low for him.

Needs to be called out.

Some things in football should be sacred and disasters like Hillsborough are the epitome of what should be sacred and off limits for any comparison, mocking or point scoring.

Low as fk using the death of people including kids to compare the reason for a review, you sick fk Spiers.

If he is so keen on facts perhaps he can explain what sporting advantage we gained when Celtic had a higher wage bill than us during all of the years when EBT's were in place.

He's genuinely just a morally reprehensible human being. He should have his kids taken off him before he can do lasting mental damage to them.

Just seen Spiers contribution to this in the Times, calling for another enquiry, calling out Regan and the SFA and very sadly, putting this piece in............................I'm pretty glad the Justice for the 96 campaign over Hillsborough did not wilt when they were repeatedly told that previous government and police inquiries were final and binding, Frankly they were having none of it.

What a repulsive little man he is. To use that in the same context of an attack on us calling for another inquiry is almost a new low for him.

I have no words............ in fact just one - odious!

He finishes with :- So let this fresh inquiry take place. Stop fearing it, SFA.We can all presume you have nothing to hide, Let it happen, let there be consequences, then lets everyone move on from this mess.

The latter part of this sums this little turd up. Let it happen, let there be consequences, then let everyone move on from this mess, aye right ye are Spiers, like theres be no consequences thus far. Whos pulling this plonkers strings I wonder, que Irish Tom and Thomson the intrepid journalist?

Despicable comment to say the in least .An odious slug of a man (I use the term man loosely)

He finishes with :- So let this fresh inquiry take place. Stop fearing it, SFA.We can all presume you have nothing to hide, Let it happen, let there be consequences, then lets everyone move on from this mess.

The latter part of this sums this little turd up. Let it happen, let there be consequences, then let everyone move on from this mess, aye right ye are Spiers, like theres be no consequences thus far. Whos pulling this plonkers strings I wonder, que Irish Tom and Thomson the intrepid journalist?

Why not take that same approach to the covering up of Child Abuse at Paedo Park?

He's saying on Twitter how he was invited to speak to a masonic lodge , can't believe someone would invite him....... lodge Randolph in Barrhead

Absolute cretin of a man,but we give him the attention he craves.

no doubt about it Spiers is on the payroll of the papeaganda machine, and Regan is a Liewell placeman who will be well rewarded to fall on a sword at some point

Right on cue.

Could've staked your mortgage on smelly having his say.

Except it's not his say though is it. It's lawells say. He makes a statement and tells his poodles to do likewise.

To be honest we'd be as well having threads on what "weetamthebhoy67" or whoever is saying on twitter as it's the same poet propaganda without any objectivity that you get from Spiers.

We were told to accept our fate & move on in 2012 .......pity the same media don't say the same to celtc

Back