Graham Spiers - just when you think he couldn't get any lower . . .

This stuff is starting to get scary,it's like they'd use anything in this witch-hunt but unfortunately the board has to shoulder a lot of the blame.
Time and again they've sat in silence while the club and supporters have been vilified from all sections of the media.
Who if anyone has got the guts or courage to stand up to this barrage of hatred that's been non stop for years, certainly not the people in charge of our great club.
Enough is enough stand up, defend the club,defend us and repay the loyalty we show both financially and emotionally. WATP.

Him and his ilk are made blind by the hatred they feel for our club, he is basically a stalker and his actions are beyond obsession.How he gains employment at any media outlet tells you everything you need to know about the modern UK.
Is the times owned by the Murdoch family? After the problems another branch of Murdoch's empire had for their coverage of the Hillsborough tragedy you would think they would be savvy enough not to publish such gutter journalism.

Vile stuff. He's gone full celtic minded though so decency has no place in his little world.

When your sucking the Celtic boaby like Speirs is you will stoop lower than a snakes belly to please them.

They should not be mentioned in same sentence or news article and for a so called journalist to do so is an utter disgrace

Vile, horrible, disgusting creature of a human being. He should be sacked for writing something as low as that. However, it's Scotland and he will be lauded by the inbreds.

Twitterers loving his work.

It's the start of an assault, too much going to press in these short hours.

The Yahoo have mobillsed, I expect this to hit fever pitch by the phone-ins to get the rest into tune and start the old 'what about the footballing integrity'. They tried the same crap with 'What about the schools & hospitals'

Just seen Spiers contribution to this in the Times, calling for another enquiry, calling out Regan and the SFA and very sadly, putting this piece in............................I'm pretty glad the Justice for the 96 campaign over Hillsborough did not wilt when they were repeatedly told that previous government and police inquiries were final and binding, Frankly they were having none of it.

What a repulsive little man he is. To use that in the same context of an attack on us calling for another inquiry is almost a new low for him.

The teenage Spiers probably thought it was the drunk Liverpool fans to blame.

There are a lot of people in journo world (rancid types and even semi-sensibles) now losing their sanity over all of this (at the behest of Liewell).

If I was Rangers I would be stating we welcome any investigations into historical cases, but we would hope that its all encompassing and for every club. Otherwise its nothing more than a witchhunt against one club.

Lowest of the low. The guy is pure scum. We need start fighting back but this prick doesn't deserve recognition.

Look at me, look at me!
Exactly! What I've always thought of him. A narcissistic, horrible wee slug.
He must look in the mirror each day and see the John Pilger of the football writing world and wonder what he's going to write about. Something deep, far-reaching and profound perhaps? No, just his usual anti-Rangers poisonous shite.

I've already done it feedback@thetimes.co.uk - I'm a subscriber to the times because the rest of it is ok but I've told them that the biased nonsense coming from this guy means that I'm going to have to cancel unless they sort it out
That's a good start pal. I think that was the email I found online when I made a complaint about this sleekit bastard.

I'm glad bears are now trying to take actions against this scumbag.

I will be absolutely delighted the day this sub human piece of fucking shite leaves this planet.

If ever there was a candidate for the board to make an example of it's this odious servant of the filth.

He realised that a Presbyterian, son of the manse, who had an anti Rangers agenda, would be welcomed by much of the Scottish media. Another hatchet job,kerching, more money in the bank.

The club really missed a trick when Tom English declared that Rangers use of EBT's was illegal, we should have taken him to task immediately. We have to make an example of one of these journalists sometime soon.

Insignificant little rat bastard of a human. I feel sorry for his kids, know that yer da' is out taking it baw deep off Liewell every week.

If I was Rangers I would be stating we welcome any investigations into historical cases, but we would hope that its all encompassing and for every club. Otherwise its nothing more than a witchhunt against one club.

Yip, this is what needs to be said.

Let's open every closet at every club- all clubs or none. Stop what is very clearly a witchhunt now

He's genuinely just a morally reprehensible human being. He should have his kids taken off him before he can do lasting mental damage to them.

He has kids? :eek::eek: always thought he never once pumped any woman!

But getting back on topical - a shocking comment to make. A sad, twisted, indivual

This stuff is starting to get scary,it's like they'd use anything in this witch-hunt but unfortunately the board has to shoulder a lot of the blame.
Time and again they've sat in silence while the club and supporters have been vilified from all sections of the media.
Who if anyone has got the guts or courage to stand up to this barrage of hatred that's been non stop for years, certainly not the people in charge of our great club.
Enough is enough stand up, defend the club,defend us and repay the loyalty we show both financially and emotionally. WATP.

Spot on mate .

Back