Gran Canaria

Chesterfield loyal

Currently in Puerto Rico, would like a decent pub somewhere on the island to watch Hearts/Rangers, i know the Highlander is here but last time i watched the match there they let mhankies in, god knows why, anyway prepared to travel so any suggestions please ?

Highlander is probably your best bet there but if you go up to the Europa Centre there's the Hideaway Bar which is small but okay and another bar just round the corner from it but i can't remember the name,it sits on the corner at the far end.

Highlander is probably your best bet there but if you go up to the Europa Centre there's the Hideaway Bar which is small but okay and another bar just round the corner from it but i can't remember the name,it sits on the corner at the far end.
Thank you for the reply

Going there in August, 1st time in 20 years, Highlander was great back then, but read a few posts on here about it been infested by poets

If it was 20 years ago then you will be thinking about the old pub upstairs, cracking place, the one that is downstairs had members of the darkside in when i was here last

There’s another bar in that Europa centre called Xtremeez, not a Gers bar but has a gd few tv’s in it and always showing football, owned by a big Spurs fan.

I’m in Puerto Rico now as well heading home tomorrow tho.
The Highlander bar has been all done up since I was last in about 2yrs ago.
I’d watch the game in there to be honest.

Going there in August, 1st time in 20 years, Highlander was great back then, but read a few posts on here about it been infested by poets
I was there 2 years ago and it was all Rangers fans however the the resort itself if full of Irish bars (allegedly ex IRA gangsters run the resort)

There’s another bar in that Europa centre called Xtremeez, not a Gers bar but has a gd few tv’s in it and always showing football, owned by a big Spurs fan.

Was gonna post the same. Big Russell will look after you in Extreemz.

I was there 2 years ago and it was all Rangers fans however the the resort itself if full of Irish bars (allegedly ex IRA gangsters run the resort)

The IRA loving brothers of Peter Heatherstone. ex Aberdeen, Raith Rovers and Falkirk run a few of the yahoo slophouses in Puerto Rico.

Basically there ain't 1 bar in puerto Rico that ain't got a smelly that In, what is going on :rolleyes:

Back