Granada v R.Madrid

Real Madrid are so far ahead tonight they probably wont even need their traditional dodgy penalty.

It's a boring old phrase, but whoever finishes top after 38 games always deserves it.

Except Celtic in 2008!

Don’t even mind admitting I’m still bitter about that season. What a farce, that was the start of Liewell taking more or less full control of the puppets at the SFA. Hilarious that we still went on to win 3 titles in a row given all the favours they would be getting thereafter.

Last edited:
Must be stifling as hell playing with him
Especially as a forward.

He’s thriving without him. He can play his own game instead of sacrificing himself for another player’s ego. Must make a difference knowing you can take the ball in and have a pop at goal without being screamed at.

He’s thriving without him. He can play his own game instead of sacrificing himself for another player’s ego. Must make a difference knowing you can take the ball in and have a pop at goal without being screamed at.

Aye, or trying something different instead of having to look to him the whole time. Benzema is a great player.

Between him and Lewandowski for best no.9 in the world for me.

Real Madrid are so far ahead tonight they probably wont even need their traditional dodgy penalty.

I haven't seen any of their games since the restart but I do notice on Flashscores they tend to get a penalty every other game.

I haven't seen any of their games since the restart but I do notice on Flashscores they tend to get a penalty every other game.

They didn’t deserve the 3 points against Bilboa and got away with scandalous penalty call only they would, but that aside they’ve been miles better than Barca and will be worthy champions.

Ended up a tough game for Madrid. Put in a good shift and deserved the win. Heading towards a well earned title.

You’ve got to feel for some of the Barca coaches when the club have all but stated that Messi gets to run the team, because when they lose he’s just allowed to turn around and mouth off about it being your fault anyway.

Back