Great cheating clips on youtube

jdm1873

Some are brilliant, shouldn't like them but but the reactions are priceless. HatedAjax one that was bang out of order.

Last edited:
Some of them are totally fair in my opinion. Especially the ones were the goalie has it and asks people to stop because they feel an injury (a non contact one at that). If u are holding it wait till the whistle goes or throw it out, holding an injury literally does nothing to help unless it’s ur organs blown out of ur abdomen (I’m not an MD though)

Some of them are totally fair in my opinion. Especially the ones were the goalie has it and asks people to stop because they feel an injury (a non contact one at that). If u are holding it wait till the whistle goes or throw it out, holding an injury literally does nothing to help unless it’s ur organs blown out of ur abdomen (I’m not an MD though)

The one when the keeper hit the defender, the defender is at it, you can see him looking up before staying down.

Those are probably the ones that are most obviously unfair :D If the keeper is injured, the ref should’ve stopped the game, doesn’t need to wait until it goes out of play.

Why’s that then bud?

It’s part of the laws of the game mate.

In general If the ref thinks a player is seriously injured, game should be stopped. If he thinks ‘slightly injured’ he should play on.

GK’s are an exception to that. Think back to the famous Di Canio one v Everton. He got awards and accolades for it. If the arsehole of a ref did his job properly we wouldn’t have needed to praise that thundercnut at all.

We had one last month where the keeper (Gordon?) made a catch, sat down claiming injury, got treatment, and the ref restarted with a free kick.

Think it should be ‘unsportmanlike’ goals as all are legit.

How good would it be to score against the filth with one of them......there would be a social meltdown

Think it should be ‘unsportmanlike’ goals as all are legit.

How good would it be to score against the filth with one of them......there would be a social meltdown

That's what I immediately thought. Imagine the keeper dropping the ball and Morelos running round Gordon putting it into the net.

I bet Gordon would be up in a shot chasing after him.

Back