Great gesture from Alfredo

Well done Alfie!

Can some please post links to the myriad of scottish sporting press articles celebrating this act of kindness? A much needed feel good story in a time of national crisis, it practically writes itself. Where are the stories?

Incredible but not unexpected from a young man who clearly hasn't allowed his fame to cause him to forget where he came from. Fantastic from Alfredo.

We await the customary praise from the Scottish footballing media that you would expect following such an act of generosity from within the Scottish game.
I wish you peace, prosperity and freedom from grey hair while you look out for that praise mate. :-o

Shows them up as the 2 faced bigots they really are. These people should hang their heads in shame unfortunately they know none
How these "journalists" survived these blatantly racist articles is beyond me. Just goes to show racism and outright hatred is acceptable in Scotland when shown towards anything to do with Rangers. Record, sun, herald all these papers all are part of the acceptable racism.

Well done Alfie!

Can some please post links to the myriad of scottish sporting press articles celebrating this act of kindness? A much needed feel good story in a time of national crisis, it practically writes itself. Where are the stories?

(saw what you did there, with the old tongue in cheek)

We have no links!
There will be no links!
(Only Square Slice today)

Reminds me of the Wee Aberdeen Johnnie joke....

Kids are in English lesson and wee Aberdeen Johnnie puts up his hand and says..."miss, ah hinnie goat a pincil"

Teacher says... "Johnnie, we are in English class - 'We HAVE no pencils, Katie does not HAVE a pencil, Robert does not HAVE a pencil' "

Johnnie says "who the fooks haed ah the pincils?"

Surprised at that. No doubt they'll develop some slant at it.

Good thing is buff is helping his community and that community will not give 2 sh*ts what some jumped-up 'journalist' writes.

I was frustrated DB. On both papers it was well down the page instead of at or near the top given other players actions.

Hat well and truly doffed Alfie. A genuine gesture to people that will appreciate every penny, but you need to somehow get yourself a red card if we want to read or hear about you in the scottish mhedia.

Stay safe and healthy to you all.

Last edited:
Forget misdemeanours on the pitch etc. When it comes down to it he has a heart of gold and is standing up to help when it’s really truly needed. A guy who hasn’t let fame and riches go to his head and still remembers what it’s like to have absolutely nothing

Back