Great gesture from Alfredo

Outstanding gesture Alfredo ! You are so much more than just a Superstar , God bless you son . :))

Wonder how this will be spun and reported...Columbian launders money through charity foundation!
Well done Alfie--- a star in all ways.

Seems like a real nice lad who has not forgotten where he came from.

There's not much more I wish for than the wee man to hang around and start firing them in for us again.

This is a guy who knows what a struggle is and what it is like to know hard times, I think a few of the ridiculously paid EPL players should take a leaf out of our Alfie’s book, he’s always known what he means to us, this just cements it, top man Alfie.

The man has a heart of gold. He’s going to be missed when he goes, for all his faults as well as his heroics.

Good to see Alfie’s priorities. Outstanding. I’m sure there will be other examples amongst our management and playing staff.

Class. Alfie will be more fondly remembered after he leaves, unfortunately by the gutter mhedia.

Well done great gesture. When I read headline I thought it was gonna say he was gonna agree to lowering wage while this is happening

It’s effectively what he’s doing Fraser. Depending on what you read in terms of his weekly wage it could be up to 3 weeks wages maybe ?

Incredible but not unexpected from a young man who clearly hasn't allowed his fame to cause him to forget where he came from. Fantastic from Alfredo.

We await the customary praise from the Scottish footballing media that you would expect following such an act of generosity from within the Scottish game.

While some players get sympathetic kudos plastered on the rags and announced by the Scottish media after wasting money by gambling and sticking white powder up his nose.
Alfredo gets pilloried on and off the field and practically nothing about his noble charitable gestures.
Sums the Scottish media up, "cuntrolled".

Back