Greaves to start selling the new kit

Surely Greaves are denying him potential sales - in the eyes of the judges he’s brown-enveloped?
At some point in the future (probably the end of the season) a court will rule how much compensation SDI are due for lost sales revenue. Quite obviously, sales figures will come into that equation (ie numbers supplied from Hummel - numbers currently held in stock = number sold) when deciding the amount of revenue that has come in from kit sales and merchandising.

The big question is whether the court will side with Rangers and cap the damages to £1m ? If not, every single shirt we sell (have sold) during 2018-19 and 2019-20 will see Fat Boy taking his cut. To make any money from our current shirt sales, we need the court to side with us on the damages cap.

Should maybe dm someone from greaves on twitter and get the dl on the situation in terms of the kits etc

Does anyone know what’s the smallest sized strip the Gers Store will print names on? Looking to get one for my daughter and wanted to get her name on the back.

Cheers

Was in the club shop earlier, have to say the black kit is a bit porr quality isnt it

the badge and the 32 red branding across the chest are part of the printing on the shirt, rather than being a badge or properly embroided on
I bought the away top last week and I don't think the quality is poor at all tbh. The badge is embossed, same as all the tops last year, and the sponsors being printed on the shirt I think is a nice touch as it will never fade or come away from the top like the embossed ones can. The material, fit and printing are all the same as the home top which I also think is an absolute beauty.

The away top also has 'Everywhere, Anywhere' printed in the hem, which is a great touch.

I've last years home and this years home and away, have worn and washed them loads and I have absolutely no complaints at all. Hummel have done a great job IMO.

Hopefully they’ve found some orange training tops as wel
I got an orange training top in JD Buchanan street, the day of the Derby game, they had plenty in all sizes ( blue as well) might be worth trying there if you want one.

Was in the club shop earlier, have to say the black kit is a bit porr quality isnt it

the badge and the 32 red branding across the chest are part of the printing on the shirt, rather than being a badge or properly embroided on

The 32Red is but the badge itself is printed on. And I know that because I'm wearing it as I type this.

Who runs the True Blues Loyal Twitter page?

Posting utter shite on that Greaves link.

I must be getting old when people call it Greaves on Sauchiehall Street, to me it was always Lumley's
Too true Robert. It was and always will be Lumley's. Shame that it's gone now. Many a wonderful purchase was made in there, and Gordon St it has to be said.

Too true Robert. It was and always will be Lumley's. Shame that it's gone now. Many a wonderful purchase was made in there, and Gordon St it has to be said.
They had some collection of different strips from all over the world, when I first started work in the town, I used to go in for a look

They had some collection of different strips from all over the world, when I first started work in the town, I used to go in for a look
You, me and countless others mate. It was once a highlight of a shopping trip until the advent of Soccer World, Ashley et al and internet shopping.

Olympus Sport, Sportsman's Emporium, Greaves and Lumley's (not necessarily in that order). Them were the days...

I love Greaves for how they stood by us through some of our darkest times.

Spend money there.

But NOT on Rangers stuff. Keeo going direct Bears!

Greaves have always stood by us
I never have hesitation spending money in Greaves
Well done

Does anyone know what’s the smallest sized strip the Gers Store will print names on? Looking to get one for my daughter and wanted to get her name on the back.

Cheers

Depends how long her name is.

Is it more Ojo, or Mikhailichenko?!

:)

Does anybody know when the red kit is due for release ?

I was in the no more kit camp , but the wee man is champing at the bit for the red kit , and I also want to buy from greaves and show them support .

Back