Greaves to start selling the new kit

On this note, anyone know if the official shop has the grey training tops in, adult sizes?

Scared to ask but here goes.
Does this mean anything with regard to a certain fat bastard and his goal of destroying us commercially if not totally?

Scared to ask but here goes.
Does this mean anything with regard to a certain fat bastard and his goal of destroying us commercially if not totally?
I would say no as hes at war with us not Greaves.Could be wrong though

Always used to love to go into that shop on sauchiehall street when I was a boy and look at all the strips from Europe in the glass casing.

Proper shop
Me too, it was the highlight of getting dragged through the shity shops with my mum. To shut me up, she would say “only this shop and one other and then we can go to Greaves.”
It was an Aladdin’s cave of sports kit, but the strips were the best bit. I also got my Trevor Francis football boots from there, and scored in my school trials with them on.
#SupportGreaves.

The injunction to stops Rangers' cooperation/promotion relating to Elite / Hummel. Independent retailers can do any deal they like with Elite / Hummel as long as Rangers aren't involved.
But does the club receive any income from this if that's the case

In this case I assume that Greaves are getting direct from Hummel so his issue would be with Hummel
I'd be very surprised if Hummel entered in to agreement with us without being fully aware of the situation and any possible repercussions.

I'd be very surprised if Hummel entered in to agreement with us without being fully aware of the situation and any possible repercussions.
I agree but I would think that its Hummel supplying them and not us.

Was in the club shop earlier, have to say the black kit is a bit porr quality isnt it

the badge and the 32 red branding across the chest are part of the printing on the shirt, rather than being a badge or properly embroided on

I must be getting old when people call it Greaves on Sauchiehall Street, to me it was always Lumley's

Memory could be escaping me here but wasn't it in Mitchell Strreet andfcused to golf, although I was always mesmerised as a kid that it had football kits from all over the world in framed cases, Boca, Flamengo, Santos, Inter Milan, the likes??

I think Greaves owned Lumleys since the 60s, but it was only on the 90s they rebranded the Sauchiehall store.

MAAAAGIC. Along with the BBC Rangers store in at Enoch's sq....

They shall have this families blue pound for standing up for Rangers many many times.
Hi George, I wouldn’t normally do this but I saw you had a go at someone’s punctuation this morning, so to let you know it’s “...this family’s blue pound...”. :)) The smart arse loyal.

Was in the club shop earlier, have to say the black kit is a bit porr quality isnt it

the badge and the 32 red branding across the chest are part of the printing on the shirt, rather than being a badge or properly embroided on

Which is strange as the home top badge is embroidered.

Hi George, I wouldn’t normally do this but I saw you had a go at someone’s punctuation this morning, so to let you know it’s “...this family’s blue pound...”. :)) The smart arse loyal.

Heh heh. I'm an illiterate twat. Good spot.

You have even used the proper ellipsis. Very impressed.

Hypocritical Loyal. :)

I wasn’t going to purchase anymore kit until this was all cleared up but the wee man wants the red kit and if it’s greaves I’ll get him it .

Back