Green and Grey PR own goal

I’ve said it time and time again, they have zero self awareness. For some reason every one of them seems to think they are a ultra left wing, anti racist, anti fascist, social justice warrior. Their support is just like every other support, a mixture of ideas, politics and beliefs, with a healthy dose of idiots flung in.

I’ll say one thing for them, they can fairly pounce on something en masse and all have the same opinion in no time whatsoever.
So true.
Which is why the Unionists are going to have to be well prepared at the next elections to vote tactically.
They all still dream if independence, so they have to be crushed.

I particularly enjoyed this tweet :)):))

"Why can't we be sponsored by milk or something? Tell us all to tweet a photo of us drinking a nice big glass of milk to win a ticket to the game"

I’ve said it time and time again, they have zero self awareness. For some reason every one of them seems to think they are a ultra left wing, anti racist, anti fascist, social justice warrior. Their support is just like every other support, a mixture of ideas, politics and beliefs, with a healthy dose of idiots flung in.

They don't do irony very well do they?

Considering the vast majority of their fanbase follow the Most Fascist organisation EVER to grace this planet and fill it's coffers every Sunday they have some cheek calling themselves all inclusive etc.

If Betting advertising and sponsorship is removed from Sport, Scottish Football, World Snooker and the PDC Darts will all be f*cked
So be it. I'm sure most of us on here know someone that gambling plays too big a part in their life and it affects not just them but their family, if they have any left by that point. Gambling ruins lives. Let people who want to gamble do that, but when something like over 50% of all EPL teams are sponsored by a gambling company, and Scottish football is drowned in it as well, it's wrong.

Latest posts

Back