Green Brigade outside the Piggery this morning

They’re theoretically only five points behind us with winnable games in hand and a good run over the next few weeks, yet they are losing the fucking plot.
Would expect them to win all their league games up until they play us. You never know though. If Sparta reserves can beat them 4-1 at home then maybe one of the SPL sides could get a surprise result.

We just need to keep winning.

Is there any fan group who would behave like that after one league defeat?
For decades it has been a constant mantra that they are the greatest football fans of all time, of course we know different.
But their current behaviour should never be forgotten and mentioned any time any of their media cheerleaders play the fantastic sellik support card.

FB59-E565-BCFC-4-A5-C-A5-A2-7943-CB5-F132-B.jpg
#Susanalbumparty took a twist

Would expect them to win all their league games up until they play us. You never know though. If Sparta reserves can beat them 4-1 at home then maybe one of the SPL sides could get a surprise result.

I'd expect us to win all our games too, taking us 14 clear going into the next OF game

All that matters. Hopefully we can and anything they do is irrelevant.

Thats exactly what's happened. At least the spelling is correct for change! :))
Ran out of letters!!
I'd expect us to win all our games too, taking us 14 clear going into the next OF game
Agreed. We'll tank this league - there, I've said it. But more importantly, first time said it since 1996/97. *I don't speak for all bears!

My understanding is that “Ultra Groups” in Italy name themselves “Curva Nord,” “Curva Sud” etc. They have plagiarised it from them.

Their club is rarely original, albeit world leaders in one particular practice.

Is nothing safe from mhanky plagiarism.

I'm gony leave this here that twitter account with the Sheridan interview and the green brigade they are being put out there with people with clout

As enjoyable as it is to watch their fans up in arms and protesting, I do think Celtic will go on a run domestically now.

They'll be papped out of Europe, possibly even as soon as tomorrow night, but I fully expect them to win all of their league games until the next time we play them.

The 2nd of January is a massive game for us.
Something tells me they won't won all their games till they play us, they are devoid of all confidence at the moment and will struggle in a few more of their games.

Do not take your foot off their throat Rangers!!!!
Look what a defeat and a couple of draws have done!!
This 100% Lets make this a regular occurrence and bask in their lunacy and meltdowns by keeping on winning consistently. They're completely losing the plot and it's only gonna get a whole lot worse and it is glorious.

All the chat over the last 20 years about supposed bigots trying to drive poor wee Neil out of Scotland.

Who would have thought that it would end up the bigoted scum in his own support that would chase him out the country.

Mental.

If the events of 2012 and subsequent years had happened to them, you would needed to have built about 100 extra Carstairs to house all the deranged Tims sent round the spin.
Nope, they would have just disappeared like snow aff a dyke. Remember they couldn't even fill their midden when they were winning until we got back to the premier - they would have been lucky to have had 5 figure attendances in the 4th tier.

Back