Green Brigade outside the Piggery this morning

Looks like they are pinning their hopes on French Fairy Jullien to come in tomorrow and get that defence sorted
That'll be the French Fairy last seen getting rag-dolled in the draw at Killie after which Lennon said he was a slow starter who always took a few games to get up to speed.

Then disappeared to Germany for treatment on a mystery back "muscle or ligament" injury that didn't show up on scans.

This is going to end well.

On a completely unrelated note, 9/5 Sparta. Just saying.

As enjoyable as it is to watch their fans up in arms and protesting, I do think Celtic will go on a run domestically now.

They'll be papped out of Europe, possibly even as soon as tomorrow night, but I fully expect them to win all of their league games until the next time we play them.

The 2nd of January is a massive game for us.
Every game IS massive for us

I found it quite ironic that they today went to great lengths to humiliate the guy and make sure that the entire world is aware that he is unwanted - and then afterwards released a statement lamenting everything that he has had to endure in Scotland.

We all said it didn't we? Soon as genuine, real pressure is on them, they buckle. That's why we have last day title wins etc, it's just built into them to fold when we are ramping up the pressure

I just wish they would all be honest with themselves and admit what it is they are REALLY annoyed about.

Is it the fact that they have dropped a few points after 13 games? No!

Is it the fact they are not doing well in Europe? No!

Is it the fact that we look to finally have a team more than capable of taking the title back? Hell yes it is!!

If they would just be honest with themselves, then maybe they wouldn't need to be making so many banners.

I found it quite ironic that they today went to great lengths to humiliate the guy and make sure that the entire world is aware that he is unwanted - and then afterwards released a statement lamenting everything that he has had to endure in Scotland.
Remember their average mentality!

I just wish they would all be honest with themselves and admit what it is they are REALLY annoyed about.

Is it the fact that they have dropped a few points after 13 games? No!

Is it the fact they are not doing well in Europe? No!

Is it the fact that we look to finally have a team more than capable of taking the title back? Hell yes it is!!

If they would just be honest with themselves, then maybe they wouldn't need to be making so many banners.
Excellent

I never want them to win anything, but if beating Hearts in the cup final keeps Lennon in his job for the next OF game in Jan, that’s a price I’m more than willing to pay.

We win, that’ll be his last game.
What do you mean a price you're willing to pay ?

We want a Hearts victory, how can you possibly want anything else. I suppose you have a crystal ball knowing we won't drop points before January and we are guaranteed champions.

History books will not reference tainted trebles either, so a Hearts victory is the best scenario.

I despair at posters wanting Lennon to win matches, assuming we are 100% sure Jan 2nd is a home win. Bookies will take all you want to bet, it's a sure thing.

Pay attention, winning breeds winning. We want them to lose.

What do you mean a price you're willing to pay ?

We want a Hearts victory, how can you possibly want anything else. I suppose you have a crystal ball knowing we won't drop points before January and we are guaranteed champions.

History books will not reference tainted trebles either, so a Hearts victory is the best scenario.

I despair at posters wanting Lennon to win matches, assuming we are 100% sure Jan 2nd is a home win. Bookies will take all you want to bet, it's a sure thing.

Pay attention, winning breeds winning. We want them to lose.
Listen, I took a bit of abuse saying it was in our interest that they beat Motherwell as it gives him a stay of execution. Allowing the train wreck to continue. Preventing a new guy coming in and possibly correcting things and getting them winning and on a run.
Rangers fans dont ‘want Sellick’ to win, but sometimes its in OUR interest that they do.
Theres a difference.

Listen, I took a bit of abuse saying it was in our interest that they beat Motherwell as it gives him a stay of execution. Allowing the train wreck to continue. Preventing a new guy coming in and possibly correcting things and getting them winning and on a run.
Rangers fans dont ‘want Sellick’ to win, but sometimes its in OUR interest that they do.
Theres a difference.
How the %^*& was them beating Motherwell in our interest when it’s in a competition we are directly involved in with them? That’s utter nonsense I’m afraid. Scottish cup I disagree but can sort of see the point as we are no longer involved there.

How the %^*& was them beating Motherwell in our interest when it’s in a competition we are directly involved in with them? That’s utter nonsense I’m afraid. Scottish cup I disagree but can sort of see the point as we are no longer involved there.
You cant see that the longer Lennon remains the more damage he causes? Theres a bigger picture

Theres a difference.
Absolute nonsense. The stakes are incredibly high, give me them losing to anyone ( Motherwell ) and gaining 3 points. I would be ecstatic if we now sat 14 points ahead and SAF took over. No manager has a magic wand.

It is in our best interests to increase the points lead. Why do posters not get this.

I really hope their squad has. A win by Sparta would be a decent indicator.
I don't want them to beat Sparta but got a funny feeling they will.

But like you say, anything less than a convincing performance from them just leaves more question marks around NL and his influence on that squad.

I don't mind NL dragging out draws in the league if it keeps him there a bit longer but a win for them tonight and a draw or worse for us at home and all of a sudden things look a bit different and we don't want that.

Hope they get beaten tonight to keep the pressure firmly on them.

Theres a difference.
Extending the gap with 3 more points is in OUR interests.

I don't want them to beat Sparta but got a funny feeling they will.

But like you say, anything less than a convincing performance from them just leaves more question marks around NL and his influence on that squad.

I don't mind NL dragging out draws in the league if it keeps him there a bit longer but a win for them tonight and a draw or worse for us at home and all of a sudden things look a bit different and we don't want that.

Hope they get beaten tonight to keep the pressure firmly on them.
Another defeat would be great. Pressure could bleed into upcoming league matches. Winning gives them hope so we don't want that.

Every loss crushes them. Not an easy match either way. I bet Atalanta at home v Liverpool, but didn't give them much chance at Anfield. The yahoos could win but I hope they lose.

Theres a difference.
Nope.
Nothing in life is certain.
Celtic losing is always best for us.

Looks to me like the guy giving out the 'doing' couldn't fight sleep.
The other guy is in crutches, is on the deck, and after the 'doing' the guy just gets up and is walking about as if nothing has happened, even afte getting hit by a crutch.
Pathetic arseholes.

Looks to me like the guy giving out the 'doing' couldn't fight sleep.
The other guy is in crutches, is on the deck, and after the 'doing' the guy just gets up and is walking about as if nothing has happened, even afte getting hit by a crutch.
Pathetic arseholes.
From the commentary, it sounds like they also ran him over in the blue car!

Back