Green Brigade Statement - OK own up.

The lisp, the nasal whine perfect, did nearly lose it a few times though but the shout out to Bernadette was great work

Great stuff, that wouldn't be far off the mark if it were a genuine statement.
Oh it`s a genuine statement voiced by the son of the actor who used to do gerry adams voice on the news (for any younger bears reading this bit then ask yer da :)) :)) )

I've not laughed so much on here since the original Hitler/Liewell skit following Operation Tango back in 2009.

Absolute genius.

I wonder if Bernadette is taking Larsson out for a walk this morning?

What a great time this is to be a Rangers fan
Times like this I wished I worked with more of them and still lived across the road from a few.

Like I’ve always said, everyday is a good day to be a bear. But some are better than others.

Been years in the making, been a long time coming but to see us as a fan base rip the absolute pish out of this mob, the most self obsessed and self absorbed fanbase on planet earth, is fabulous to see.

Sometimes, the banter or the patter between the fans can be excellent but the manky tramps seem to have forgotten about what respect is, and their total lack of it towards us over the last 8 years is actually coming back to bite them on the arse big time.
It’s taken literally 6 months, or even in reality a matter of, what, 6 games or so, for that club to totally implode and basically go back to the 90’s in a flash.
I’ve said for years that the biscuit tin mentality has never left them, not as long as pedro is in town. He’s got them by the short and gingers, he knows it, they know it and what’s even better is, he and big fritzl won’t be going anywhere as long as that fanbase keep complaining.

Life’s wonderfully ironic at times. Brilliant to see.

Last edited:
Class. Anymore statements from them or the club sesame Street should definitely be played in the background whilst reading them out.

Because of ’youse’ FF’ers I listened to 10 seconds of it. No way can that be real. It has to be a bear at the wind-up. If it is ’real’ then we truly are up against a deranged & dangerous set of twits who pathologically hate us more then they love their ain. God help us.

wnwsnq66e8361.png

That couple of minutes absolutely nails it. Whoever came up with that is a genius: understated but so sharp. The fact that people are questioning if it's real shows how good it is. There will be Celtic supporters watching that on youtube giving it likes because they agree with the sentiment, not knowing that they are getting the absolute pish ripped out them - there in lies the genius.

Last edited:
It is a phrase overused in here but I am genuinely in tears here.

Thanks to whoever took the time to record that. It’s only gone 10:15 and it has made my day.

Back