Greg Docherty take a bow son

The energy of him and bringing on Holt later is just creating this spirit we have just now, young hungry team full of energy and desire, all playing for their shirt as the squad has depth for the first time in years.

He's starting to show why we were determined to get him signed, a sloppy 10 minutes at Hamilton but looking good since, a really strong midfield when we get everyone fit

He was excellent today ahead, loved his atitude when Morelos never played him in he was raging and rightly so

Good performance, great engine and gets box to box with ease. Shows real drive and pace when breaking with the ball. Only real complaint is on occasion a slight lack of composure, but at 21 y/o am sure will be a fine player for us for years to come.

He has settled in superbly. I wasn’t sure he would get in the team straight away, especially with Ross and Goss, as well as Jack,Dorrans to come back, but he looked every bit a Rangers player today. What a prospect. Only 21, and bossed the game.

He was brilliant. Covered every blade of grass.
Our high press was so good to watch today and his energy and tackling was at the heart of it.

Terrific display today.
At one point it was he who was organising the midfield.
Here’s a question for you all..... how can you displace him?
For me it’s Docherty and one other.
Dorrans and Jack won’t be walking straight back in, that’s for sure.
Of course, it doesn’t look like Murty is the type of manager who’d be letting that happen.

He was magnificent today for such a young lad.
I hope he has a long and successful career with the club he supports. I knew he was a player before we signed him, but he’s hit the ground running and could be a key player for us in the years ahead.
These really are exciting times to be a Bear.

I was pretty critical of Doch’s performance last week. Happily eating humble pie. Let’s hope he builds from here

Back