Greg Docherty With An Absolute Screamer v Kilmarnock

Was some strike! The loan makes sense, hopefully he continues to impress and comes back confident for pre season

There's something about him. He must look poor in training, because he seems to play well wherever he is. Some players just need to play games, he must be one of them. Also appears to have a great attitude. I wish I knew what was holding him back from playing for us.

Great goal from Docherty, not sure what future he has at Rangers although if he keeps up his performances and impresses during his spell at Hibs then we will need to re-evaluate.

Good on him.

Hope he does very well and we get a good price for him out of someone

I thought we had signed a player who'd be a good addition, but, for whatever reason, it hasn't worked out, maybe, GD being a supporter, he's put too much pressure on himself to make his mark.

Excellent strike, there’s no way we’d get that space. They’d have two out straight away prepared to die to stop us, such is their efforts!

I just don’t think stevie fancy’s him he couldn’t have done much more on his loan last year either

There's something about him. He must look poor in training, because he seems to play well wherever he is. Some players just need to play games, he must be one of them. Also appears to have a great attitude. I wish I knew what was holding him back from playing for us.

If you paid attention to what Gerrard says about him you would know. And no, I won’t tell you, go look it up.

What a finish from the big man!

I still think he has a future at Rangers. A goal scoring midfielder, oh what it would be like to have one.

Big man, surely the wee man. Yep I love docherty. Has so much to give.

One thing is for sure, the papers quoting 300k to 500k can get to %^*&.

Docherty is the type of player we need. He is a Rangers fan and will always give 110% effort and will hurt if we get beat unlike some of those in the team just now who are just here for a payday.

Like Murphy he seems like a total pro with the right mentality. Shame his limited chances with us he was trying to hard to impress forgetting their basics. Hopefully this sets him up for next year.

Back