Greg Docherty With An Absolute Screamer v Kilmarnock

Something seriously wrong when he can’t get a few games to see how he does delighted he’s doing well again out on loan

Good to see Docherty getting regular games, and more importantly, performing well.

I hope we see him back in a Rangers jersey again.

There's something about him. He must look poor in training, because he seems to play well wherever he is. Some players just need to play games, he must be one of them. Also appears to have a great attitude. I wish I knew what was holding him back from playing for us.

same problem as Ross McRorie....manager doesn’t think they’re good enough

same problem as Ross McRorie....manager doesn’t think they’re good enough
I'd like to see the boy get games. That's where he can show if he's good enough. Some players only play well in games and can't fully show what they can do in training. I don't think he's had a chance. Mccrorie was given games, but is still young. His problem seems to be finding a position that suits him best.

Hopefully he continues to perform and impress and come back to us an even better player and break into the first team.

Another player that has really not been given a chance, while others play regardless of how poor form they are in

I seen someone comment on Twitter that there’s less pressure on him playing for them (or his other loan teams) than there is playing for Rangers. Anything in that do we think? Not necessarily my opinion, just thought it was interesting.

Baffled why Stevie isn't keen. Feel sorry for the lad.

From what I've seen since the Hibs move he reminds me of John McGinn, in fact he might have the potential to be even better with him being a few years younger.

The difference playing for us is 9 outta 10 games we are playing against every man behind the ball.

Baffled why Stevie isn't keen. Feel sorry for the lad.

From what I've seen since the Hibs move he reminds me of John McGinn, in fact he might have the potential to be even better with him being a few years younger.
Can’t see Doc making it to McGinns level in the EPL.

Would love him to get a chance. Everywhere he goes he does well. Might be below the level we are playing at but he might step up. He also has the heart and desire to make it and seems like a model pro.

Can’t see Doc making it to McGinns level in the EPL.

Why? McGinn played in a Scottish championship and then mid table SPL side and got a move to the English championship then got promoted. Doc could easily move to a promotion chasing championship side and go up and perform well. I'd say a 50/50 chance at this point.

Why? McGinn played in a Scottish championship and then mid table SPL side and got a move to the English championship then got promoted. Doc could easily move to a promotion chasing championship side and go up and perform well. I'd say a 50/50 chance at this point.
I hope you’re right mate , I’m not saying he can’t , just saying I can’t see it happening, you never know though.

Doc doing all the right things to get himself back in our team. I understand people wanted him to stay but he's away now so just hope he continues in this form to the end of the season then Gerrard can't ignore him.

Doc has a good future in the game, unfortunately players like Ojo and Aribo are more likely to be a Gerrard pick!

Needs games for us. It's that simple. One thing he has over Kamara, for example, is a dynamism. This helps when playing a defensive wall. I like docherty. He clearly has something about him, he's a bear and he's hungry. He's also young. He can improve. Keep it up Greig. Maybe he'll get his chance yet.

Good to see him doing well. Loan moves to other SPL clubs are ideal but obviously the wages can be a factor.

If he is good enough he’ll play for us. Let’s be realistic, this season he was always likely to be behind Jack, Davis, Kamara, Arfield, Aribo etc.

Back