Greg Stewart

If Greg Stewart wasn’t good enough to hold down a place in the Birmingham City team it is quite difficult to figure out why he is likely to make a significant difference with Rangers.
McCoist was pish with Sunderland.....so let's see what he can do in a blue shirt before writing him off.

I wanted him when he was leaving Dundee. He would have been obvious when leaving killie, was shocked we didn’t go for him given our lack of goals outside the main contributors.

He’ll do very well for us.

Saw a fair bit of killie at the start of the season and Stewart was excellent and exactly what I thought we needed. If coached properly he has the killer instinct in the final third can create and score. Mcinnes has shown how pish a coach he is with Stewart when you look at what Clarke got out him. Hopefully our manager can get him going. Also a massive bear which helps

Last edited:
Saw a fair bit of killie at the start of the season and Stewart was excellent and exactly what I thought we needed. If coached properly he has the killer instinct in the final third can create and score. Mcinnes has shown how pish a coach he is with Stewart when you look at what Clarke got out him. Hopefully our manager can get him going. Also a massive beat which helps
Aberdeen play archaic kick and rush football .

No way was a player like Stewart fitting into that.

Back