Grezda plays in reserve/youth game at Huddersfield

JayDee

EHO7nSoX4AEYlwG

@RFC_Youth

I spoke with one of his countrymen this week, mentioning him.

“Yeah he plays for the national team” He said.

I said “it surprises me as he is the most unprofessional player to ever play for us.”

Every manager gets some transfers wrong. Thankfully Gerrard hasn’t had many but so far it seems like Grezda is his version of Pena.

Every manager gets some transfers wrong. Thankfully Gerrard hasn’t had many but so far it seems like Grezda is his version of Pena.

He had something. You can never tell how someone is going to settle. I don’t think you can blame SG for the guy coming over here and developing some sort of attitude.

I said “it surprises me as he is the most unprofessional player to ever play for us.”

I get your point, but have you successfully removed Pena from your memory? If so, please tell me the secret as to how....

No think hes been near the team/squad in recent months.

This lad became a professional footballer and showed enough commitment to play for his rational team and win a transfer to Rangers.
Something has gone wrong?
I would hope that he can find a way back and recover again that same determined appetite that initially drove him on his way up.

For all our sakes.

He had something. You can never tell how someone is going to settle. I don’t think you can blame SG for the guy coming over here and developing some sort of attitude.
I’m not. I’m just pointing out that every manager gets some things wrong. On the whole I’m delighted with our transfers, there’s been a big turnover of players and by and large we have got most of them correct.

Grezda so far is the only howler.

The spitting incide not aside, I've heard nothing but positive reports in the lads application and coaching around the youngsters. £2m is an 3xpensivebasset to have purely to benefit the youth boys though, hopefully we can recoup a decent chunk or even a quarter

I get your point, but have you successfully removed Pena from your memory? If so, please tell me the secret as to how....

Grezda 13 matches and 2 goals
Peña 12 matches and 4 goals

both utter wasters, Grezda I rate higher than Peña in the waster league of wasters, with cheeky Harry a close 3rd.

The spitting incide not aside, I've heard nothing but positive reports in the lads application and coaching around the youngsters. £2m is an 3xpensivebasset to have purely to benefit the youth boys though, hopefully we can recoup a decent chunk or even a quarter

In fairness to him, he was in the gym working out at about 9 on Thursday night.

@RFC_Youth

57’ GOAL! A great strike from Eros Grezda as he curls a right-footed effort from distance beyond the Huddersfield keeper | 1-1

Frustrating seeing him out for dinner sitting between Katic and Barasic, two exemplary professionals, would be good to see him with some of their attitude

You would think if that's the company he is keeping then they would try and knock some sense into him. These lads know that they are part of something special surely he is able to realise he might never have a better chance of making something off himself.

Come Eros show some fight and repay your managers belief in signing you!!

Frustrating seeing him out for dinner sitting between Katic and Barasic, two exemplary professionals, would be good to see him with some of their attitude
Is there any real proof that he's got a poor attitude? Maybe the manager just thinks he's not good enough?

Is there any real proof that he's got a poor attitude? Maybe the manager just thinks he's not good enough?

He’s not been in a match day squad for the first team since the manager called three players out for their attitude in the infamous bounce game v Liverpool - so yeah I’d say there’s a problem with his attitude.

he also dropped out a recent Albanian squad saying he was injured which was question by their football federation.

he appears a waster which is a shame as I actually think there’s a player there.

I stand to be corrected but I'm sure the manager watched a Reserve/Development game last season and Borna Barasic went to his office and apologized. I think that gave Borna more time before he pulled the plug on him. Other senior players had the plug pulled.

Huddersfield must have a strong team out the boy that has a double so far is 23 and cost them 12 million quid !

Did I pick it up wrong he wouldn't represent Rangers again ? I'm sure Gerrard mentioned something like that, or indeed those words.

I stand to be corrected but I'm sure the manager watched a Reserve/Development game last season and Borna Barasic went to his office and apologized. I think that gave Borna more time before he pulled the plug on him. Other senior players had the plug pulled.
Yeah, I remember no names were mentioned but we were hammered by a Liverpool youth side with a few senior players in our side, Gerrard was raging and had a go at the senior players attitude. He said Only 1 player came to him and said he was absolutely correct.

The only senior player to get back in our team was Barasic so it must have been him who did the decent thing and applied himself properly.

Grezda 13 matches and 2 goals
Peña 12 matches and 4 goals

both utter wasters, Grezda I rate higher than Peña in the waster league of wasters, with cheeky Harry a close 3rd.
I guess your a youngster.
There’s been worse than both, not including those who played the lower leagues.
Olivier Bernard, Jerome Rothen, Andy Webster to start with.

Back