Grezda reported to have punched opposition coach

Having watched the highlights they game boiled over a couple of times there was a dodgy penalty given I don't think Osijek players were happy with amongst other things

Not defending the boy, clearly a roaster.

However, it's not the first time that a player has lost it on or just after coming off the pitch, including players wearing our jersey.

I tell myself that we spend c£4m on Barisic and we got him thrown in as a freebie instead of actually paying for him.

At least he finally showed a bit of passion though

Every day another "sow that is whipped through the village", as we say over here. Argiryou (sp?) the other day, wonder who will be the next.

As per usual, sometimes you only find out about a player's real mental strength and ability when he is put into the cauldron that is Old Firm footie. I would expect he was not exactly used to the "robust" football in Scotland, nor running at 2 or 3 carthorses mascarading as defenders and trying to kick the living shyte out of you when you come near their penalty area.

I watched the 1st 30 minutes, he was involved a fair bit.

on another point, in the other Semi Final sure a team from Kosovo made the final.

to be honest, after what referees have done to us. grezda has our support

rather have him then some pussy out there on field

Was so excited when we got him, just shows talent isnt everything

Still wonder how we ended up signing this guy instead of the blonde haired right winger (Petr Bocsh or similar name)

Great example of how fans get much more excited by foreign signings than they do domestic ones.

Everyone was buzzing for this move without knowing a thing about the guy, while decent (cheaper) domestic players get shot down in flames.

Grezda was one of the worst I’ve seen in recent history.

At risk of hi-jacking the thread into talking about Bockaj again, I actually thought he was a decent enough player when he played against us - obviously would want us to aim higher this summer but he would have been a decent signing at the time.

What a disaster Grezda was though.

Great example of how fans get much more excited by foreign signings than they do domestic ones.

Everyone was buzzing for this move without knowing a thing about the guy, while decent (cheaper) domestic players get shot down in flames.

Grezda was one of the worst I’ve seen in recent history.

Yeah, I can't believe folk had the temerity to get excited about us signing a highly-rated winger.

I think I’ll rely on what I watched with my own two eyes.

An absolute dud whose not exactly had an impressive career.

Easy to say that now he failed with us. At the time the club seen enough talent to sign him for millions so that would suggest that their is something there

Back