Grezda reported to have punched opposition coach

Easy to say that now he failed with us. At the time the club seen enough talent to sign him for millions so that would suggest that their is something there

He’ll not be the first player who signed for a fee and turned out to be utter, utter shite - it’s just the way it is.

A truly awful player.

The man clearly has issues and I suspect he will struggle in life regardless of the path he chooses.
His neddish behaviour will eventually see him in the clink or on the receiving end of a battering.

I watched the 1st 30 minutes, he was involved a fair bit.

on another point, in the other Semi Final sure a team from Kosovo made the final.

Lokomotiva Zagreb are the other team in the final. I think the name suggests where they are based :D

Katic has put something on Instagram about it, unfortunately I don't speak Croatian to figure out what.
I have translated it:

I am very sorry that I found myself in the center of media attention and especially in the context of everything that happened on the field during the match with Rijeka. we were all very frustrated by the fact that we athletes were damaged in the duel and denied the great victory we were close to.
it is not easy for us to endure injustice on the lawn and stay calm, especially when someone insults and belittles you in addition to all that. When it comes to rude insults on a personal and national basis, then as a person, primarily, but also as an athlete, I am particularly sensitive. This was still the case during the game itself, and provocations followed after it ended, while I was with my teammates in front of the club buses, next to which the opposing player Colak was passing provocatively. So, I was faced with his provocations the whole time. Zivum in Croatia has been going on for a long time, I am fulfilling all my obligations and paying for my work here, and the last thing I deserve is that someone belittles me and is worth me on a national basis. Therefore, I will accordingly take all appropriate legal steps to protect my honor and reputation

Eros Grezda

wont be perfect as i didnt use accents, but youll get the jist

Lokomotiva Zagreb are the other team in the final. I think the name suggests where they are based :D
Dinamo's feeder club. Thats where Borna went when he signed initially for Dinamo. They are actually pushing for a Europa place this year.

I have translated it:

I am very sorry that I found myself in the center of media attention and especially in the context of everything that happened on the field during the match with Rijeka. we were all very frustrated by the fact that we athletes were damaged in the duel and denied the great victory we were close to.
it is not easy for us to endure injustice on the lawn and stay calm, especially when someone insults and belittles you in addition to all that. When it comes to rude insults on a personal and national basis, then as a person, primarily, but also as an athlete, I am particularly sensitive. This was still the case during the game itself, and provocations followed after it ended, while I was with my teammates in front of the club buses, next to which the opposing player Colak was passing provocatively. So, I was faced with his provocations the whole time. Zivum in Croatia has been going on for a long time, I am fulfilling all my obligations and paying for my work here, and the last thing I deserve is that someone belittles me and is worth me on a national basis. Therefore, I will accordingly take all appropriate legal steps to protect my honor and reputation

Eros Grezda

wont be perfect as i didnt use accents, but youll get the jist
Guess it was an ethnic slur he reacted to...

Grezda's a total weapon who will never achieve anything.

Terrible on the ball, terrible off the ball, most lightweight and scared ball carrier I've saw at Ibrox, can't cross a ball, wasn't strong enough to get any purchase on his shots and he fecked off to London most days to hang around his drug dealing mates.

The ethnic slur was probably just someone asking if he get them any gear.

Grezda's a total weapon who will never achieve anything.

Terrible on the ball, terrible off the ball, most lightweight and scared ball carrier I've saw at Ibrox, can't cross a ball, wasn't strong enough to get any purchase on his shots and he fecked off to London most days to hang around his drug dealing mates.

The ethnic slur was probably just someone asking if he get them any gear.
Aye, I didn't really rate him either mate.

rvdDinE.gif

One of the most frustrating transfers we’ve done in recent times. At £2m and in croatia i was hoping for a gem. However, wingers/ wide attacking mid seems to be a problem area for us. Grezda, Murphy, kent, barker, stewart, ojo, candeais, hastie and jones is quite a few attempts to find a solution and no-one quite hit the mark yet. Maybe i was spoiled by laudrup.

Bockaj scored both goals for Osijek. Surely we’re due another thread on him too :))
I will bite. In the two games against us Borna and Bockaj stood out as real quality. Heard Bockaj was a bit of a nutter/dick but he put in some real quality crosses against us. Would have taken him just on those games.

And I would have been wrong.

I think.

One of the most frustrating transfers we’ve done in recent times. At £2m and in croatia i was hoping for a gem. However, wingers/ wide attacking mid seems to be a problem area for us. Grezda, Murphy, kent, barker, stewart, ojo, candeais, hastie and jones is quite a few attempts to find a solution and no-one quite hit the mark yet. Maybe i was spoiled by laudrup.
I just pretend we paid £4m for Borna and got Grezda for free

I know someone who had many dealings with Grezda throughout his time in Glasgow and to put it bluntly, he is a fucking waste of space.

Incidentally, the same person knows Kamberi very well and said the difference in attitude between the 2 is night and day.

Dodged a bullet there. All the rags can't help but mention Rangers in the clickbait headlines talking about the incident.

I had really high hopes for this guy when he signed - based on not very much I suppose.

He turned out out a total waste of space.

Back