Grezda starting at RW for Albania tonight

Has he played more games for Albania than he has played for us this season?
Btw I hope he comes good next season

Poor signing IMO don’t see what he’s got, did Allan really sign him on the advice of Barasic because he certainly didn’t do it from a scouting point of view given the lad was injured when we signed him, truly baffling signing.

For those saying he should start ahead of Candeias on Sunday, that is madness. We have proven time and time again that if Candeias doesn't play then Tavernier tends to have a nightmare. He might be off form but we definitely need his work rate and fitness to help out Tav this weekend

And I was one of the guys who said give Grezda time. He must be allowed time to properly settle in

Absolutely no way he starts ahead of Candeias.

60 odd minutes last night on a pretty poor pitch, decent first half, non existent 2nd.

I’ve still , genuinely , to see Eros Grezda do anything at all that makes me think he is a highly paid professional footballer .

The only time I’ve seen him even look like a player of any description was against Scotland in Albania , we beat them but he showed work rate for an hour out wide and broke up a few Scotland attacks . That’s it though.

Baffling signing .

Back