Griezmann, such an overrated player

Bordeaux

I just don't see the hype in this guy. Watched him tonight and thought he was pretty average again. I've seen Man Utd and Barca as being interested at upwards of 80 million although looking at recent transfers I'd expect this price to almost double. Incredible!

Aye give me Liam Boyce any day of the week.

Any other time you'd imagine this is a wind up but people seriously come out with insane statements regarding football.

OP is dribbling a load of utter nonsense because he's an absolutely exceptional player but, nevertheless...

I fucking HATE Griezmann. I hate his stupid face and I hate his stupid celebration.

Why did you watch him tonight ? I actually agree with the op , he was terrible tonight, never in the Same league as Messi or Ronaldo.

No one is in the same league as Messi or Ronaldo but he is in that group below them.

Simone is hardly a mug and him and Costa will be some partnership in the new year.

Every player has a bad game.

I guess it's all about opinions, not for me especially at the prices being quoted. Maybe it's just the games I've watched but he's never looked like a world class player to me.

My only two issues are Peter Crouch is a better dancer and Greizmann is obviously not quite right given his latest hair style
Your attempt,at humour is pitiful, les see what Griezman is made of this season, I predict less than 20 goals , we shall see.

Your attempt,at humour is pitiful, les see what Griezman is made of this season, I predict less than 20 goals , we shall see.

What are you basing this on? He's managed over 20 the past few years. This is an absolute abortion of a thread.

He's a stroke 9/10 which doesn't really suit Atletico style but his ability makes it work

Watch him with Costa for 5 months! Man U have got a star in the summer.

Hair needs a cut and a wash

He's a stroke 9/10 which doesn't really suit Atletico style but his ability makes it work

Watch him with Costa for 5 months! Man U have got a star in the summer.

Hair needs a cut and a wash

I'm prepared to be proven wrong next season, don't see him doing it in the EPL

He's scored an average of just over a goal every 2 games, in Spain if you don't play for Real or Barca that's quality.

20 in 47 caps for France.

For a player that offers a lot more than goals that's a great record, I really don't know where your coming from.

I'm prepared to be proven wrong next season, don't see him doing it in the EPL

He's a striker in a defensive style team. He's nothing like Messi or Renaldo so comparisons are unfair.

He reminds me of Forlan who scored goals wherever he played. If Griezeman signs for City or United O believe he'll score over 20 goals per season.

I just don't see the hype in this guy. Watched him tonight and thought he was pretty average again. I've seen Man Utd and Barca as being interested at upwards of 80 million although looking at recent transfers I'd expect this price to almost double. Incredible!

r1y3kg.gif[

It's up for debate, I don't watch him much to be honest, but think Gabriel Jesus could go on to be a better player and Paulo Dybala too.

He didn't have a great game last night but then again he didn't have any worse a game than Messi. Is he overrated too?

Overrated, by who? There is no "English media" hype surrounding Griezmann, I never hear people going completely over the top about him.

I watch La Liga on a weekly basis. He's a top class footballer.

Latest posts

Back